Granniluvsu
Last Activity:
Apr 26, 2015 at 12:44 PM
retired RN and day care provider

Granniluvsu

Member, Female, from Texas

Hi Fight, Right now trying to get over a URI .Keep trying different supps to see if they will help. How are you doing ? Mar 26, 2015

Granniluvsu was last seen:
Apr 26, 2015 at 12:44 PM
    1. Granniluvsu
      Granniluvsu
      Hi Fight, Right now trying to get over a URI .Keep trying different supps to see if they will help. How are you doing ?
    2. Granniluvsu
      Granniluvsu
      Hi There Fight,
    3. fight4acure
      fight4acure
      Hi! Long time no chat! How are you doing, my dear?

Hugs!
      Fight4acure! ;)
    4. LarkspurLady
      LarkspurLady
      Oh, wow, Hi. I just joined today and am trying to see how this operates. I am also a grandma, of 12, and thought I' try to connect with you.
      1. Granniluvsu likes this.
      2. Granniluvsu
        Granniluvsu
        You can get information on the CFS/FM side for tips and support and you can just go on chitchat (NOT THE CHAT BOARD) and send a post or go to different areas like the PORCH where I post most often. There we talk about almost anything.
        Hope to meet you on the PORCH (Chit Chat Board).. Feel free to ask any question you would like. Would you like to tell me where you are from?

Granni
        Mar 12, 2015
      3. Granniluvsu
        Granniluvsu
        I tried to write more and it wouldn't let me. This is a great place for information and support. So glad you joined us. Check us out and see what is good for you and what you enjoy and helps you. You needn't write long posts or post daily just do what you like to do and what is most comfortable.

Hugz,'
        Granni
        Mar 12, 2015
    5. jlm713
      jlm713
      Need friends with CFS/Fibro.
      1. Granniluvsu
        Granniluvsu
        Busy right now will try and TTYL. Why don't you hop on to the chit chat board and post. I can answer there if needed.
        Granni
        Sep 10, 2013
    6. Granniluvsu
      Granniluvsu
      I'm a 72 year old wife, mother of 5 and grandma of 8 living in Texas. I have had FM and probably some CFS for over 30 years.
      1. jlm713 likes this.
  • About

retired RN and day care provider