Apr 3, 2014

happycfs

Member, Male

happycfs was last seen:
Apr 3, 2014
    1. confused8424
      confused8424
      continued from 1 st ...
      head/mind stops me to attach this world,feeling scary during night times ,feels like in a dark world,day times its ok but still im not attached with surrounding..
      other symptoms abdominal pain reduced after taking lauricidin,
      blurred vision reduced after stopped taking oil,sugar etc

please provide some of your thoughts
      1. View previous comments...
      2. happycfs
        happycfs
        Beyond all this, you really should talk to a trustworthy doctor, and/or therapist. Many medical professionals have no idea how to help us -- But, many do know how to help. I am glad that you are reaching out. Maybe you should post your question in the main forum too. You might get some answers and help others in the process.
        Feb 26, 2014
      3. happycfs
        happycfs
        Good luck, and remember that you are not alone at all! Sooo many of us experience the same things. It feel so scary and lonely, but really, there are countless people who live very similar lives.

I hope this helped a little. :-)

Warm gentle hugs to you.
        Feb 26, 2014
      4. happycfs
        happycfs
        (( PS. Sorry about all these messages posted separately, their system of only 420 characters max is tediously inconvenient. ))
        Feb 26, 2014
    2. confused8424
      confused8424
      Hello,
      need your help reg my symptoms.4 months back I got flu like symptoms and tested blood,finally came to knw cmv igg titres high.all symptoms I got and some subsided ,im taking lauricidin but problem in the head and visul symptoms not going.
      feel like my mind stuck somewhere,im not physically attached to the surroudings/people.something in my
  • About

I am a man, representing the smaller percentage of people living with the diseases of ME/CFS, Fibro and POTS Dysatonomia.

I do have a hunch that there are many more men who suffer and survive with this neuro-immune disease.