Followers 1

Birthday:
Jun 30, 1958 (Age: 56)
Homemaker, wife, grandma, etc., etc.,

lydia1

Well-Known Member, Female, 56, from Iowa, USA

1. Cecilia Olivier
      Cecilia Olivier
      Many people said that I should take tests to determine Fibriomyalgie and then I read that diet sodas are a culprite as well as alternative sugar - aspertame!! Since I stopped to use that, most of my pain stops. DHEA (hormone) that regulates all the other hormones, is a BIG culprate. Please let you doctor do tests.
    2. jumpshot
      jumpshot
      re: jackgarvey in FLA, 3 treatments cost my church buddy l500, not bad, he claims his cured except for jack said he would be very fatigued from die of pathogens.. is this bogess, I've seen my friend he turned around will it last?
    3. jumpshot
      jumpshot
      (jumpshot) . I'm trying to get some imput from some of U, sonridgehealthcenter (jackgarvey) FLA. Friend of my @ church had lyme came back cured his son preaches TN & l of his friends was also cured, he has created a hybrid EAV, I searched EAV they were on quack watch, another church friend has ALS and just got back so i'm monitoring his condition, jack says 2 wks of feeling very bad die off, would U look
  • Signature

Love to all, Julie

CFS - with major crashes when I don't pace myself. I am currently doing an elimination diet, to see if I have any food intolerances that could be causing some of my problems due to inflammation, etc.

About

Birthday:
    Jun 30, 1958 (Age: 56)
    Homemaker, wife, grandma, etc., etc.,