Last Activity:
Nov 27, 2015 at 7:02 AM
Dec 6, 2001

Mikie was last seen:
Nov 27, 2015 at 7:02 AM
    1. 10quinnturtle
      hey Mike I need help. I mentioned earlier that I get Headaches.
      My Forehead and the back of my head, they are causing me great discomfort.
      I am out of funds so can't go to the doc.
      What should I do.
      They hit me bad, mostly at night.
      Gosh, I've missed so much on Porch.
      How are you...?
    2. evamamacita
      Hi flyersfan247365 I have the info Mikie post about his/her Dr in Fort Meyers who does the Amino Acid Injections, it's
      Dr David Gomeringer
      (239) 768-5544
    3. flyersfan247365
      Hi Mikie,
      Looking if you could tell who the doctors are that helped you and where they re located.
    4. flyersfan247365
      Hi Mikie,
      If you don't mind I am in desperate in of help. Who are your doctors and where are they located?
      Really scared here
    5. fight4acure
      Hi Mikie! How are you doing, dear?

Fight4acure ;)
    6. Serafin

Please tell me if Dr. Dakos practice is still open and or if your doctor can provide the same kind of treatment Dr. Dakos provided.

7. steach
      Hi Mikie-
      This is steach, from way back. I want to post but can't figure it out! The board has changed so much since the last time I was on here. I am in DESPERATE need of help with restless leg syndrome! It is happening almost 24/7 now and I am about to go out of my mind! I have been taking Klonopin for it for years but it is not helping.
    8. Serafin
      I am curious as to if Dr. Dakos practice after his passing away. Did he leave anyone in his practice that could help me get peptide treatment?
    9. Granniluvsu
      Mikie - Is this something new on someone following you or me? Was surprised to find one this morning?? Hugz Granni
    10. MahendraTrivedi
    11. parker1261
      just wanted to say i LOVE your signature tag line....it's my new motto !
    12. bretzie
      Hi Mikie ... I read your post on "chat" and was so happy to hear you're asymptomatic now (re CFIDS, etc.) even though you still have mycoplasmas (me too). Can you give me/us a list of the things you feel have helped you get to this point? I'd really really appreciate that. Thanks.
    13. richcarson
      Hi Mikie,
      I want you to know how immensely I respect and admire the good work you have done on the forums for all of these years. You are truly an unsung hero and I am fortunate to have you working for patients on my site. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Rich
    14. coyotehunter243
      You are the first person I found I want to know where to start a conversation and talk about my problems. Please let me know where I can do this As I am desperately seeking answers. Thank you
  • Signature

Seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing