1. fight4acure
      fight4acure
      Hi Mikie! How are you doing, dear?

Hugs!
      Fight4acure ;)
    2. Serafin
      Serafin
      Mikie:

Please tell me if Dr. Dakos practice is still open and or if your doctor can provide the same kind of treatment Dr. Dakos provided.

Serafin
    3. steach
      steach
      Hi Mikie-
      This is steach, from way back. I want to post but can't figure it out! The board has changed so much since the last time I was on here. I am in DESPERATE need of help with restless leg syndrome! It is happening almost 24/7 now and I am about to go out of my mind! I have been taking Klonopin for it for years but it is not helping.
    4. Serafin
      Serafin
      I am curious as to if Dr. Dakos practice after his passing away. Did he leave anyone in his practice that could help me get peptide treatment?
    5. Granniluvsu
      Granniluvsu
      Mikie - Is this something new on someone following you or me? Was surprised to find one this morning?? Hugz Granni
    6. MahendraTrivedi
    7. parker1261
      parker1261
      just wanted to say i LOVE your signature tag line....it's my new motto !
    8. bretzie
      bretzie
      Hi Mikie ... I read your post on "chat" and was so happy to hear you're asymptomatic now (re CFIDS, etc.) even though you still have mycoplasmas (me too). Can you give me/us a list of the things you feel have helped you get to this point? I'd really really appreciate that. Thanks.
    9. richcarson
      richcarson
      Hi Mikie,
      I want you to know how immensely I respect and admire the good work you have done on the forums for all of these years. You are truly an unsung hero and I am fortunate to have you working for patients on my site. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Rich
    10. coyotehunter243
      coyotehunter243
      You are the first person I found I want to know where to start a conversation and talk about my problems. Please let me know where I can do this As I am desperately seeking answers. Thank you
  • Signature

Seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing