Nanie46

Followers 1

RN

Nanie46

Moderator, Female, from Pennsylvania, USA

Lyme disease caused my pain, fatigue, insomnia, brain fog, and other symptoms. I am at least 80% better after long-term treatment. May 17, 2013

1. jumpshot
      jumpshot
      please look at garvey's site sonridgehealth.com, 2 church friends have been cured as of now from this procedure click on bio test thanks
    2. Nanie46
      Nanie46
      Lyme disease caused my pain, fatigue, insomnia, brain fog, and other symptoms. I am at least 80% better after long-term treatment.
  • Signature

-Nanie46
    Lyme Disease (a chronic bacterial infection) caused my pain, fatigue, insomnia, brain fog and other symptoms. I am at least 80% better after long-term treatment.

About

RN
    I had a flu-like illness in late summer 1987, with a severe sore throat, headache, fatigue and fever.
    My Dr told me I had a virus. Weeks later I developed an ache in my right hip. Weeks after that, I experienced severe painful throbbing in every joint in my body. When that finally subsided, I was left with all-over muscle pain and stiffness and sleep problems. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia.
    As I got older, my symptoms slowly worsened. I developed severe fatigue and insomnia. In 2007 I tried antivirals without much effect. I learned I had food sensitivities and eliminating those foods did help decrease my symptoms. I exercised and that helped a little also.
    In early 2008 I tried Ambien CR for sleep and my symptoms became much worse. I developed severe, excruciating head and neck pain. It felt like a 4 inch diameter drill bit was drilling through the base of my skull and coming out my mouth 24/7. My neck was extremely stiff also.
    The fatigue, insomnia and brain fog were also relentless. I did not know how I would live this way. I was not getting any help from local Dr's, so I did my own online research and discovered that I had many symptoms of Lyme disease (Borrelia burgdorferi) infection, a bacterial infection spread by ticks.
    I realized that it all fit Lyme and other tick-borne diseases...the flu-like illness, the aching hip, the throbbing joints many years ago, the muscle pain and stiffness, the fatigue, the insomnia and other symptoms.
    The Dr who ordered the anti-virals, agreed to order the Lyme tests that I requested through Igenex lab in CA. I had already had Lyme tests through a local lab that were negative.
    When the results of the Igenex tests came, I got a copy and compared my results to the information about western blots found in the paper "Advanced Topics in Lyme Disease" by Dr Joseph Burrascano. Even though the test was read as officially CDC negative, I knew I had Lyme specific bands on my results, which was significant. I found a Lyme literate MD and had a very thorough evaluation in Feb 2009. I was diagnosed with Lyme, Bartonella and I also discovered that I had Rocky Mt Spotted Fever at some point in my life. I treated with the Lyme literate MD using long-term antibiotics, bioidentical hormones, supplements, etc for 3 years and I did improve at least 80%! I no longer have the fatigue or insomnia. My pain has improved and I no longer wonder how I will live this way. I am always researching and trying new things in the hopes of achieving even more improvement. I continue to exercise and eliminate certain foods such as gluten, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, dairy and soy. I am very thankful to my Lyme literate MD. He saved my life.