† † †  Post your prayer Requests & UPDATES † † † 

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Hikagranma, Nov 24, 2003.

1. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

TURN YOUR CARES TO PRAYERS!

PHILPPIANS 4:13

I CAN SO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Matthews7:7

Ask, and it shall be given you;seek and ye shall find; knowc, and it shall be opened unto you.

PRAYERS REQUESTED FOR:
    †] for my pastor's brother - who is seperated from his wife of 3 years

†] for Jo Anne, a friend of a good friend from my other Worship Board, who had surgery last week - and in considerable pain.

†] for the safe travel of all our loved ones - over the coming Holidays.

Marian

12/18/03 These needs above all still need your Prayers.
    Lord Jesus, I come to you IN FAITH, believing - THY WILL BE DONE.
    Amen & Amen [This Message was Edited on 11/25/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 12/18/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 12/27/2003]
    ************************************** [PLEASE POST ANY UPDATE YOU MAY HAVE - ON YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS] [This Message was Edited on 12/27/2003]
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

There was a overnight house fire that killed 2 teenagers, and burned another younger child.. 25% of his body. I do not know the family well. I know what it is like to go through a house fire though. I do not know or can imagine what it would be like for your children to die in a house fire like this. I am crying tears for them right now, it is so sad.

My oldest son was burned badly when he was around 4 years old. I know the pain with that. The guilt feelings that you couldn't protect your child.

Please pray that this family will be loved, supported, during this time of grief.

3. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Please pray for another wonderful lady from my other board - who used to be very active - but has not been able to use her TV - or computer [for months] because her Lupus has affected her so much that she is getting siezures - and if she did watch tv - or use her computer - they would become even more severe.

Lord Jesus - in your name I pray that you heal this dear Lady - and bring h er back to the BB. In your name I pray. Amen

12/18/03 UPDATE: Her condition remains pretty much the same - She know that it is the prayers of all that are sustaining her [ and thanks every one] - please continue to pray for her.

4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Please pray for my oldest daughter Dawn, her little boys and Husband. Things are not god between them, little Nolan been sick, and their marriage is strained.

Please for my Wife , who has health issues, may she be healed and guided by the lord.

Please pray for my physical and other needs from a wreck yesterday.

In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  5. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I will pray for all the request here also, and although my prayer request seems trivial compared to the others, please pary me also.

My move this month has set far behind on school work. I have 8 days to complete more than 15 chapters of homework, and thus far, for each chapter, I typed out more than 20 pages of answers and responses. In order to finish my class I wIll need to type out at least 300 pages of answers and responses. This does not include the time I need to sped on the internet looking up the answers. Please pray that I can complete this task quickly and accurately.

God Bless

Yesh
  6. Showers

Showers New Member

Can I just add prayer for my 11th and 12th grade sons.

Thanks !!!!
    Sarah

7. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Prayers offered for all the people on this Worship Board.

I was going to try to briefly list the all the needs of my other BB - but Our Dear Lord knows all those needs -please pray for those members their families and friends.Also there can be prayers of thanks for them too.

Sara you certainly can ask for prayers for your 2 sons.

PLEASE EVERYONE! :
    I wou ld like to ask for prayers for this new endeaver to bring all the needs TOG in one thread - WHEN POSSIBLE!

May you all have a very Blessed Holiday SEASON

Marian
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello everyone,

Thank you Lord for another sunny day with my family and freinds here at the Worship board.

Please pray for my Wife, whos not feeling well.
    Please pray for my Daughter and Son in Law to keep their marriage together. They are doing fine right now.

Please pray for all concerned here at the board to be blessed by the Lord.

And finally, pray for me to continue getting better from my wreck, This broken rib is a doosy. And I put money down on a Honda Passport, used, but I pray it will be a good vehicle.

Shout it, PRAISE THE LORD.

Danny
  9. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Holly - good to see you on here - but don't feel badly about starting a thread on the subject also. That way we can go there and get more of the fine details - and for those not feeling up to their normal 'FM/CFIDS' self can catch up on the high points on here. May Our Blessed Lord and Savior continue to heal Joshua.
    Marian
  10. PrayerAngel316

PrayerAngel316 New Member

I will also be praying for all the request on here..........Blessings to all, Judy
  11. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

pray that he will stop drinking and Love the Lord again. that he will stop hanging around with the wrong crowd of peoplle.
    that he will finally get his life together and stop getting into trouble with the law.

and most of all pray for his salvation.
    God Bless and thank you
  12. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Prayers for Andrea, a young mother of 2 - who belongs to my other BB and lives in France. Right now she feels abandoned by God, and asks for prayers. Thank you, Marian

12/18/03 PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THIS YOUNG WOMAN.[This Message was Edited on 12/18/2003]
  13. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I would like to ask everyone to pray for my nephew, who is dying of cancer,also his liver is shutting down. He is
    very much in need of our prayers.
    Please Pray too for my family !
    Please pray for me because I have a lot of health problems, I am almost totally deaf and I'm having a very hard time talking with anyone. Terrrible head noises. I also have Fibro,arthritis,and severe shoulder pain.
    I'm new on this board but not new to Praying.
    My husband and I have a small church. Please pray for all the people in our congregation.
    Thanks Shirley

14. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

My son and I are going to attend (short trip to the City) a presentation of "The Forgotten Carols"; a very moving Christmas Story. I am listening to the music presently so I can shed my tears and my joy at just what Heavenly Father offers those who follow.
    I will indeed pray for those I read of; made my problems seem lesser in many cases.
    Pray for my trek for some semblance of wellness; pray even more importantly for my precious eleven year old son.
    Even more importantly, thank Heavenly Father for the opportunity to pray for others and learn from our infirmities. CactusLil'
  15. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Prayers for Kenny - the neighbor - who has been so helpful around here - I told him I would put him on here - he is more or less estranged from his grown daughter. He wants to act - as though it doesn't bother him - but was happy when I mentioned prayers.

Today he offered - the information that he inquired about her - and listened when I told him it is so important for him to keep the lines of communication open between them.

Help me also be able to witness to him - as he did express a desire in this direction.
  16. suzbee

suzbee New Member

My goodness at the prayer requests! My heart breaks on reading some of them. You'll surely be in my prayers.

Now I have a request. My husband and I had some bloodwork done and I have seen my lab results. I have something going on big time with the HHV-6 virus. We see the doctor tomorrow morning (Thurs 12/11) to talk about it and decide how to treat. I have read so much about HHV-6 I am very concerned. Would you please pray that we and the doctor have clear minds and wisdom when we discuss this? Thanks.

Hugs,
    suzbee
  17. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I will be praying for you and for your husband. I'm still praying for all the other prayer request on here also.

Blessings to all, Judy
  18. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

In your Blessed name Lord, I pray as the many cares of your people are brought to you in this prayer thread. Bring to each and everyone - the Peace that only YOU can bring, and, Lord Jesus, once again - I come to you - IN FAITH - believing - THY WILL BE DONE. AMEN & AMEN
  19. suzbee

suzbee New Member

Husband and I saw our health care provider and it went exceptionally well. But for one thing ... my husband's blood work shows that he's more ill than I am!

At any rate, our provider is open minded -- she is willing to help us with Dr. Teitelbaum's "Fatigued to Fantastic" treatment, and we started today with a prescription to Cortef.

Thanks, and blessings to you all,
    suzbee
  20. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

2 more prayer requests - from 2 Ladys I met - during my 4 hour IV yesterday.

1] A 92 year granma, who has been living alone and this past summer was diagnosed w/ cancer - May the Lord comfort her these last days - and may she peacefully join her husband in heaven.
    2] Another lady asks for your prayers for her, as she undergoes Chemo for a cancer also diganosed this summer. She is 78 years.

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU A MOST BLESSED CHRISTMAS SEASON.
    Marian