†›†›†››Thursday Nite Prayer Hour TONIGHT !

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Hikagranma, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

I happenend to peak in on the ChitChat Board [tonight] and came upon the 1st thread asking for prayers for LindaH and her Grandaughter - I posted on there - and said I would put it on here - also told her of the 24/7 Prayer chain.

REMEMBER: THE TIME IS: EASTERN 11PM -- CENTRAL 10PM -- MOUNTAIN 9PM -&- PACIFIC 8PM.

Lord - we come in the Blessed Name of Jesus - in Faith - Believing Thy will be done. Amen and Amen
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

I want to thank you so very much. I know our Kaitlyn will be fine because our concerns have been lifted up in Jesus' name. We are a family of belivers and as always it is His will not ours. May God richly bless and keep you all.

God Bless
    LIndaH
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, I come to you tonite asking your blessing for Linda and her granddaughter and let them both know that you are by their side and holding their hands. Give them both peace, comfort, and strength to make it ok. God bless them both.

Amen, Danny
  4. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

another prayer hour - for all the Prayer Warriors.

May the everlasting love of our father forever be with all the 9/11 families. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen.
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

All i can say to that Granma, is Amen.

Danny
  6. Kim

Kim New Member

I pray that we feel the presence of our Lord, the creator of the universe, tonight. May His peace and love comfort all who come to Him in prayer.

kim