024 Fm Relief

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Aug 27, 2005.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

How many of you are using the 024 spray for FM.?

I think Biofreeze is terrific and I wouldnt be without it.

Mary
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I ordered a trial size from the internet and was not impressed. razorqueen said the effect was cumulative and she felt much better, but I used it all day one day on my burning shoulder muscle with little or no relief. I am back to my Ben Gay and Absorbine Jr patches and don't care how I smell!!!

Sonya
  4. rrsbaby

rrsbaby New Member

I have used biofreeze and it helped for a long time. My fybro has become much more severe, so it does not help me any more. What is this 024 spray?
    RRSbaby
  5. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

camphor, eucalyptus, peppermint, orange and lemon oil, and maybe a bit more. It is really exspensive. IT works ok, but it doesn't last very long.
    Were do you get your biofreeze? I've used it before, but I find it is really exspensive too, and can't buy it locally like I can the 024 or the other stuff I've been using.
    Once my stuff is gone I don't think I will buy anymore. I just can't afford it.
    Raz
  6. Roseecoop

Roseecoop New Member

Never tried the O24 but why mess with something that already works great for me! The Bio Freeze is some good stuff and I love the way it comes in the roll on bottles.

To those who want to look it up on the puter just go to Google.com and type in Bio Freeze and a TON of places that sell it through the mail will pop up. I ordered mine from one company and it came within two days! Also a lot of rehab places and Chiropractors offices sell it.
  7. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

can't remember name, starts w/ C maybe. has anyone tried it?

Jeanne
  8. gottagetbetter

gottagetbetter New Member

does smell and has a lot of added chemicals in it.

~P
  9. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

the one time I bought biofreeze they had a display set up at our mall, and a small bottle with the roll on was on SALE for $20 IF I bought 2! I am in Canada, prices are usually more espensive here. The way I go thru that kind of stuff I can't afford that price.
  10. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

found a canadian website that sells Biofreeze to massage therapists for $45 for a 32oz bottle! That is a good price, and I don't have to convert my money or worry about extra charges getting it across the boarder etc. Just need to find out what shipping and handling is.
  11. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

for your info
  12. tngirl

tngirl New Member

You can get it at the chiropractors and also some pharmacies here in Tennessee. I paid less that $10 I think but I can't remember the exact price. Sorry:(

But I have only seen it in the tube, I'll have to look for the roll on.

A little goes a long way. It does smell but it is "vanishing" according to the product blurb on the outside of the tube.

It either really goes away after awhile or I become immune to the smell! It has a menthol smell at first.
  13. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

I love Tigersbalm extra strength.

A massage therapist was telling me about this stuff you get at places they sell things for horses. It's made for horses who are lame or having arthritic probelms. SHe said it is very powerful,cheap and works wonders. SHe also told me senior citizens buy it in drives.

I can't find it though!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2005]