1 month and NO fatigue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathleen12, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I hope I am not celebrating too soon but this is the longest I have ever gone without a relapse. And I sure put it to the test yesterday.

I started off the day by washing windows, then swept and mopped the floors, did luandry and washed the bathroom walls! I even hand scrubbed some stubborn stains on my kitchen floor!

I'm not sure what it is that's different except that I started the Provigil on a regular basis about a month ago. About the same time, I also started on Lexapro. I don't know which one to sing praises to. I do not think it's the Lexapro because I cannot imagine depression could cause this much debilitating fatigue. I've had major derprssion beore and was never tired from it. I just wasn't motivated to do anything. I'm not even sure that it's the Provigil either because I can't believe that something so simple as taking a pill could relieve me.

So who knows? I may fall into a relapse tomorrw, but for right now, I am just enjoying all these wonderful days!
  2. pcakes

pcakes New Member

Congratulations! It's nice to hear someone being relieved of there pain or tiredness. It gives me hope! Thanks.
  3. NancyDiane

NancyDiane New Member

Just wanted to let you know that I take Provigil and Lexapro and my fatigue has disappeared also.
  4. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

How long have you been on these meds and how long have you been in "remission"?
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Kathleen12:

Any you enjoy this this time. It is precious, for whatever the duration---hopefully a long time.

nryofan.
  6. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I'm so so happy for you!! Hope your relapse continues

on and on!! Hope it's contagious and we all get it.

Keep us Posted on what your up to.

Good thoughts,
    MRDAD
  7. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Think positive and enjoy. You may be one of the lucky ones. It's not unheard of that just the right medication can cause a remission for some.

Jeanne
  8. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Thank you for that input. I just never would have thought that something this severe and dibilitating could be "cured?" with one pill! I did try the Adderal, but it made me too jittery. I am just afraid that I am celebrating too early just yet. I may crash tomorrow.
  9. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I cannot remember you all by name so please accept this "blanket" thank you for your kind words and encouragement. As I said earlier, this may be too soon and I may not feel this way tomorrow, but I will enjoy the ride on this Feel Good Ferry for as long as it will carry me. Thank you all...