1 Week on Xyrem A Success Story

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gatorlass, Mar 2, 2007.

1. gatorlass

gatorlass New Member

Well, I didn't wake up for my 2nd dose last nite. What's with that?? I'm thinking I didn't have my alarm set on the "2" alarm mode. Or I must have turned the alarm off because my husband doesn't know how. He is the Grand Master of the mechanically/technologically challenged. I woke up at 4:30am but was able to doze until 6:15am. I've experienced a little drowsiness but otherwise feel OK.

Is it possible for my body to repair itself? I have alot of the fibro tenderness. I'm hoping now that I'm getting my restorative sleep I'll not have so much tenderness. My pain level upon wakening has improved a lot. There were some mornings when I didn't think I was going to be able to get up! And I am definately a "fighter" when it comes to doing stuff even tho I don't feel good!

I ran out of magnesium glyconate so I picked up some mag. oxide until my order for the good stuff arrives. I noticed I didn't feel as good w/o the mag. I never would have guessed it would make such a difference in how I feel.