1 Year later almost pain free

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rehnaburge, Mar 30, 2007.

1. rehnaburge

rehnaburge New Member

After being diagnosed last year with FM and not wanting to live on pain pills and muscle relaxers, etc. I read. ANd read and researched ALOT. One year later and I am virtually pain free. I would love to share my healing with many. It involves organic foods, preservative and additive free, chiropractic care, immune boosting herbs, behavioral and practice Kinisiology and exercise. If anyone is interested in further information, please email me at [email address removed as per rules]
  2. janie056

janie056 New Member

Yes please give us more info, I would really love to know as much as possible.
    I am too trying something new after researching it for months.
    I posted the site on the board but no one seems interested.
    I would really love to know if some of what your doing is the same as me.

Please post more. wish I had your email..

Jane
  3. JaneSmith

JaneSmith New Member

We have the time in here. Let us know what is helping you because I haven't "Found the Cure" in 40 years. I worked 3 years for a Chiropractor. Have had my share of "adjustments". I eat organic foods, work out at the gym, tried relaxation, etc.,,,,I'm really interested in what you have to say.
  4. bellegirl

bellegirl New Member

I have had fms for a year now it is just getting worse and worse. i have tried so many things and nothing seems to work. Have had to quick work and that is hard as i have worked all my life. I have applied for disibility and I hate doing that but i have no other alternative iwould sure love to hear more about your success as my poor doctor is so frustrated as hehas even sent me for natural dtox and many other things. love to hear more
    [This Message was Edited on 03/30/2007]
  5. Lichu3

Lichu3 New Member

If they repost, that would be good.

Luckily the more experienced users of this site are good at spotting a possible scam.