100 symptoms of FMS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Esperanza25, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Esperanza25

Esperanza25 New Member

I had a list of all the FMS symptoms but I had a problem with my computer and lost all of the information. So, I would like to know if someone has it on this websit. I would like to use the list to share with some people that don't understand exactly what FMS is and I would like to show the list of all symptoms.

Thank you and hope that someone has it and is willing to share it.

Thank you and have a nice day!!! :0)

2. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

I didn't know there was a list so I want to bump to keep this post active and find out.

Thank you and Nice to meet you,
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie
  3. Esperanza25

Esperanza25 New Member

It was posted about six months ago, approximately. If someone out there has it please share it.

I used to have it but my laptop crashed.

Thanks.
  4. MIssAutumn

MIssAutumn New Member

I didn't count them all so not sure if there's 100 but here's a link that list symptoms of FM.

http://members.tripod.com/abarnabas/indexfibrosymptoms.html

5. Esperanza25

Esperanza25 New Member

Miss Autumn for the information ... this was a great link.

Esperanza
  6. b~kay~b

b~kay~b New Member

thts like the one i have ouch. the one i have, its a checklist like ouchs but you also rate the severity, you go to http://www.livingwithillness.com/id275_m.htm a scale from 1-10 if you notice it had tremors? a doc told me that it wasnt fm because fm doest have tremors. unh. then why is it as a symptom on quite a bit of things i see. they were also checking me out for parkinsons because of that. well a family doc thought that the second neauro i had said its just anxiety. yeah shakes for a year straight and before that off and on since my late 20's. and i'm not an anxious person. and check it out i see it on alot of lists of symptoms-tremors. this is a long list though isnt it?!
  7. sues1

sues1 New Member

b~kay~b, I used the info you mentioned and got a menu of places to check. Which is this under, that you mention? I would like to read it.

I also have been DX with Parkinson, by regular Dr. He had a MRI done, showed nothing. I went to a Neuro which is not convinced it is PD (Parkinson disease) and he had a EEG ran, just this past Thursday.

Neuro said the only thing he is considerating it is PD is because the med is helping me. He was surprised when I told him that CF people are given this for their tremors, and some for seizures and do not have PD. Then stated that I must at least had a nervous problem because Rheumatogist put me on Cymbalta. I take one pill a day and a low doseage, but it does help some.

I then explained that they had found that this helps CF folks and not because they are depressed.

Only "test" for PD is how you react to meds. Otherwise they would have to do a autopsy, I do not need to know that badly......LOL. Neuro had me do many things and I have to agree that just maybe I do not have PD. In fact I had told my regular Dr. the same thing, that tremors can occur in CF folks.

But my mother had PD and it can be passed on. So at this point I do not know. I am doing better though and have a slight more energy and a little less pain. Great.

Blessings to all................Susan
  8. sues1

sues1 New Member

The site I wanted is http://www.livingwithillness.com/id275_m.htm I saw it on another message posted by B~kay~B

So glad she posted it........Susan
    [This Message was Edited on 11/12/2006]
  9. b~kay~b

b~kay~b New Member

First I'm gladmcourtney you found the post i was talking about so you can compare your symptoms to what ouch had and ssee what the others had up there.
    Sues1-lol my "not understanding what you read" symptom kicked in lol i read yours like 10 times lol before i realized the bottom one was an addition lol daaahhh. i forgot how i came across that rate it one but i thought it was neat and i printed it out rated the symptoms so when i go and start pain managemnt i can give it to the doc im a sucker for keeping journals and stuff. I heard the same things about the autopsy for pd. they need a better way. im not willing. my mri and eeg were normal they noted my slow gait and also when i walk i dont move my left arm i fall alot and a whole bunch of stuff. my grandma, god rest her soul, had tremors but she didnt let my mom take her, she had alzheimers and got nasty and would hold a grudge for two days after a doc visit. she hated the docs. so my mom agreed and my mom has tremors but she hasnt been to a doc no insurance she has all the symptoms too of the fm. the family doc said pd but he cant be the one to diagnose. the second neauro said pd i dont know, the third i dont think it is. so i say okay. im tired of it, its been a year with this. although my jaw does its own thing. and guess what? i was on cymbalta for pain didnt do nothing, i was on sinemet and sinemet cr pd med it helped calm down shakes then one night it hit me real bad my symptoms just got worse all the way around but i was also on gabapentin pain med i hated it it didnt help i was drunk and i gained 50 lbs in one month. well he took me of the sinemets and put me on mirapex another pd med and it took two months but my shakes are calm not completely gone but calm my hands dont shake real hard almost not noticealbe i still twitch my head and jaw same thing but i still ahve twitches and same in my legs when i walk is when i get wet noodle feeling but i can feel the shakes inside you know what i mean? but it is under control compared to before i heard that if the med helps it is a sign of " this is what it is" i take mirapex three times a day and if i dont take it like i should my muscles do its own thing. i tested it. i know i shouldnt do that but i wanted to know if it was in my head like one doc said. i guess as i get along i will find out, i dunno maybe not lol im on the medicine lol daaahhh well i know i progressed with tremors on sinemet if i progress (hopefully not)what does that mean pd getting worse or tremors because of fm? anyone know? wow a book sorry!