12/31 Thursday Prayer Night

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BILLCAMO, Dec 29, 2009.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Ah , yes.....Last week was the Eve of Jesus' birthday.

This week is the start of a new year.

Perhaps a bit unusual........My fog is not helping me remember.....lol

I pray , and will pray , for all in need & say thanks to all that prayed !

Specific requests are still welcome ! :>)

Blessings to all !!!!!! ,

b/c

2. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

I pray that those who are suffering so bad with illnesses get a little relief, if not a lot, from their pain.

Love,
    Fight :)
  3. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Any relief is a blessing !

Prayers

And

Blessings ,

b/c
  4. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Amen to that!

Love,
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Bill - thanks so much for keeping this thread going! Praying for you, and your family.

Fight - hey Fight, it's so good to have you back after your time away. I remember how much fun we used to have on our pengy threads. LOL. Joining with your prayers for progress in research, and for your needs.

Holly - how are you doing? Lifting up prayer for your physical and emotional healing. Wonderful that you and your daughter are going to therapy. I know you were wanting that for a long time. Praying for God to bless your time there, and bring wisdom, and His healing.

TwoCats - Praying for your father. That God would work in his life in all ways.

THANK YOU everyone for praying for my MIL. She just came home from the rehabilitation center. We are going to get nursing help to come in for her. The original incident is resolved - the Dr. lowered her blood thinner med.

We've been trying to weigh up what her needs are now. She lives in an apartment building for the elderly. Would appreciate prayer for us to make wise decisions.

Prayers for Shirl. I remember what you've shared of your story, and have a sense of what you're fighting. Praying that God's spirit keep you strong!!!

Love to all,
    Judy
  6. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

We had such a blast! And Georgia is still going back and forth with it, lol. I remember how often we left you talking to yourself after deleting our posts, lol. Then it would happen to me too! People probably thought I was crazy, lol, but they wouldn't be too far off. :)

I'm glad to see you are still on here, as are many others! I wish I didn't take such a long break though, as I do miss about 50 it seems that use to be here. There are a lot of nice new people now too to confuse with pengy talk, lol.

What happened to your MIL? I forgot already, but I think you told me, darn fibro fog. I'm glad she's getting better, and it helps that she's with someone as caring as you are!

Thanks Holly for seconding my prayers last week! How are you doing?

Love,

I pray that this new year brings many helpful developments, helpful research discoveries, and good treatments for CFS, FMS, and even Lyme disease! I pray for your MIL and for you as well, Judy. ((((((((Hugs)))))))))
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

LOL - I remember being stuck on a long pengy thread, ending up talking to myself. I deleted many that didn't make sense anymore - but kept some classic ones just to laugh at again. Georgia is hilarious.

I had such a jolt of happiness when I first saw your name on a post - when you came back. I had wondered so many times what had happened to you - and lifted up many prayers for you.

And thank you for your prayers for my MIL. She is 92, and had to be rushed to the hospital with an uncontrollable nose-bleed 2 days before Christmas. It was blizzarding - and they took her to a different hospital. Her wallet, shoes and coat were stolen. She was stuck in ER - no beds available.

Such a terrible thing to go through at her age. Then on the way home from hospital, my husband got in a small car accident - the oil pan scraped loose - and the mechanic said that we were just within minutes of the engine seizing, and losing our car completely.

My MIL - her wallet was found, and her shoes and coat - THANK YOU everyone for your prayers. The cash was stolen, but no identity, or credit card theft, thank God.

Now, I'm asking for prayer - my MIL is home, and we need to decide wisely on getting her home care. Her Dr. had mentioned a nursing home - but she doesn't really need that yet.

It's wonderful to have you here on the Spirituality/Worship Board, Fight!

Love, Judy
  8. springwater

springwater Active Member

for everybody out here

may healing and blessings descend on you all

god bless
  9. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

I laugh out loud, and both Georgia and Elizabeth are such cool friends!!!! They could make us laugh even with the crappiest of days! Yes, I loved it when it was the Pengys that stole the postings, lol... as I remember, it was never our doing, lol.

Sounds like one really horrible day! I just do not know why people steal from the weak, elderly, or sick. Well, I don't know why people steal either, because most the time if someone just asks for something, they'll get it. As if you all were not having a bad enough day. Some days, I swear, are far more trying on us. I had one of those years that I wish never to repeat again. Nothing but bad news, constantly, and I shouldn't have escaped this here. I needed you all so much! It was the worst year that I've had in years! Goodbye to 2009.

Hopefully a year better than last...

I hope your days and this year improve! Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate, like me! I know that you're good at taking small steps to reach your goals. Now if only I could learn that type of patience. It is wonderful that you are taking good care of your MIL. Such a big heart you have!

I admit that I rarely come to this board, as usually I keep my prayers private, as that's just how I am, but the main reason was to say hi to you and Elizabeth, but I thought, since I was saying hi, I could share some of my prayers aloud. The urge to pray aloud was too hard to resist once here.

Please do come visit more on the chit-chat board if you wish.

Love,
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

I've had a gastrointestinal sickness for over 3 weeks now. I saw the Dr. on Saturday, and did Lab Tests today. So far, I've lost 10 pounds, and can only drink an ounce of chicken broth at a time.

Please pray for finding the cause of this. I still have other, more difficult proceedures to do, but feel so weak.

Thank you for prayers for my MIL - for wisdom for my husband's choices. We have someone coming in going over her daily routines to see what she might need help with. My husband has had good clarity in working with all the complications involved.

Springwater dear, thank you for your prayers for all; I believe that prayer works on so many levels in people's lives - in the goodness and the sufferings both.

Fight - thanks for your prayers also.

Have been in bed a lot, and have thought of everyone here, and prayed for each person and their needs.

Bill - praying that you will be seeing some hope in your family situation.

Love to all,
    Judy
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

In 2-4 days now, I'll have the results for tests for parasites, viral and bacterial infections.

I did take milk thistle more frequently - for liver disease. And garlic, so I'm keeping in mind that could be a possibility. But I've never lost weight before from IBS, and never so much so fast.

I have food allergies, non-gluten. But don't eat any. And have mold allergy, which I know is in an extreme state, because my lips have swelled up. The CFS Dr. I had seen said that when the mold built up in my system, I became allergic to all other foods too.

As soon as I have the strength will go back to the CFS doc. So, I'm considering all these other things as well.

But it will be a relief to either find out the cause, or eliminate possibilities.
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

Rain - thank you for your prayers! And I rely on my guardian angel too.

Love, Judy