123 Sandra

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rosiebud, Sep 13, 2005.

  1. Rosiebud

    Rosiebud New Member

    Saw your post on Blunkett. You might already know Sandra but if you cant get Incapacity Benefit because you didnt pay enough stamps, you can apply for Severe Disablement Allowance. Also DLA.

    Good luck

  2. 123sandra

    123sandra New Member

    I've only just seen your reply to me!
    I've alredy applied for DLA and been turned down so I didn't bother re applying. We are on income support and get help with the bills we need and don't want to beg them for anything else!
    We are not up on the benefits system and I know we could probably get more but it's been hard fighting this battle so far and unfortunately I don't think I could cope with any more stress!!
    Thank you very much for your reply. It's much appreciated.