139864... BRENDA UK ....Costochondritis

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RENA0909, Apr 7, 2007.

1. RENA0909

RENA0909 New Member

Hi Brenda
    I am also from Liverpool and was glad to hear from you about costochondritis.It is a heart breaking pain in more words than one!

I actually live in Kirkby and know a few women here who have fibro..........it is sssoooo hard to explain it to most people because it is almost unheard of here (although lots of people have it.
    I hope you are feeling good today...if you need someone to chat to I am on here more lately!!!

I was actually thinking about having a get together for fibro women I know in the near future if you are interested???

Hope you are well!

Rena
  2. 139864

139864 New Member

It's good hearing from you as we are almost neighbours :)
    I live in Walton .

You are so right ...it is only another sufferer who has the least idea ,what it is like ,living with these disabilities.

I recently underwent eye surgery ( cateract ) which wasn't as successful as I would have hoped for ,after further investigation (& a lot of pain ) they have found fluid behind the eye for which I will have further surgery this coming Wed.

I think having a get together with other sufferers is a great idea ,only my "good " days seem to be getting fewer ,but maybe when my eyes are better ,then i would love to .

Hope this is one of your Good Days,Bye for now
    Hugs
    Brenda

3. RENA0909

RENA0909 New Member

I hope your eye surgery goes ok on Wednesday Brenda!!

I will be thinking of you and wish you a speedy recovery.

Enjoy the rest of Easter and will be in touch.

Rena

4. 139864

139864 New Member

Rena

Thank you for your good wishes ( fingers crossed )

your grand daughter is SOO cute .:)

This time next year I hope to have a grandson to fuss over ( I really prefer girls ) but so long as he is healthy ,thats all I care about & my daughter is thrilled that she is carrying a boy .

I hope you & your family had a wonderful Easter

Take GOOD care of yourself

Brenda

[This Message was Edited on 04/09/2007]