18 month old girl with cancer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Jun 19, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

Please pray for a little girl named Anna that has cancer. She is going thru chemotherapy, and having issues with life threatening infections. Thank you & God Bless, Tam
    [This Message was Edited on 06/19/2006]
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I dread hearing stories of little ones suffering. I will pray for Anna. Her name will pass my lips many times today. Anything I could possibly say would sound trite, just know my prayers for Anna are coming.
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

This is so very sad....we will pray for little Anna and her family.

Love.....Mari
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm sorry that she is having to go through chemo and having infections. Praying she will be able to reach remission.

Hugs and prayers,
    Faye
  5. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I hate to hear of anyone going through so much....especially when it comes to little ones....Just breaks my heart.

Prayers going Up for Anna and family!!

God Bless
    ((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  6. tlayne

tlayne Member

Thank you for praying! I knew I would find mighty prayer warriors here. May God Bless you as we unite in prayer for anna.

Anna has lost a precious 8 lbs that are needed badly. She underwent a blood transfusion yesterday along with another chemo. I am not sure why they are doing another chemo when she is battleing a UTI. Due to the chemo her immune system is compermised, and any infection is life threatening. I guess the MD knows what he is doing.

The parents are extreme naturalists. They are only allowing her to eat raw vegtables. For an 18 month old this diet would be hard to digest, but with the side effects of nausea & vomiting it is even harder. I see health & welfare intervening if the weight loss continues, and they keep resisting the MD reccommendations. Poor Anna.

Please continue to pray. I will keep you informed. Tam
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

for the cancer andfor things that will comfort her
  8. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm praying that God take little Anna's hand and be with her every step of the way. I pray that she knows he's with her and will not leave her alone.

I pray for her parents. Please Jesus talk to their hearts. Show them what is best for this baby. Your will in all things, I pray. Amen
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

Please bring your supernatural comfort to this precious baby! In Your Holy Name, Amen
  10. tlayne

tlayne Member

Little Anna is doing really good! Her tumor is half the size that it was, and he is handling the chemo much better. Her parent's are even letting her have the foods that she is able to tolerate instead of raw vegtables!!!! Praise God for answered prayers! Thank you all for praying! I believe that sometime in the near future I will be able to come here and tell you all that she is healed! Love, Tam
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

This is wonderful news! We will continue to believe for complete healing of this precious child!

Love....Mari
  12. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

The name Anna still passes my lips and heart. Praise there is improvement. Prayers still coming.
  13. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Dear Tam,

I just saw this post and wanted to let you know I am praying for Anna and her family. I hate it when any child is sick. I am praying for a full recovery. I am so GLAD to hear about her improving. Wonderful news! How is she doing now? How are you doing? You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs

Kittycare
  14. kgangel

kgangel New Member

How Sad!!!

May God Bless Anna and her family

hugs
    kristin
  15. tlayne

tlayne Member

Anna still continues to improve by leaps and bounds! She no longer is dealing with life threatening infections, mom and dad are allowing foods that she can digest, and she is tolerating the chemo with no unexpected side effects! All this since you all started praying! As a matter of fact the MD is thinking that she will not have to have surgery, due to the chemo treatments working so well! This is a major miracle since the tumor was in her vagina, and we all know how devastating that could be for her future. Love & Thanks to all! Tam