1candee about tailbone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vnr27, Aug 31, 2003.

1. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

hi i never went to the doc eiter and i asked friends they had no idea what i was talking about i thought it was weird then what could it have been,i forgot about it too but always had back spine pain after that,val
  2. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

3. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

4. 1Candee

1Candee New Member

Thanx for replying to me Val--kind of went a round about way of asing you about this tailbone problem, LOL! Yes, I had the exact same thing you did--clear liquid and all. Don't have tailbone pain these days but do have lower/upper back pain. (((Hugs))) Cat
  5. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

i wish i would have went to doc then wonder what is was i always have back pain,hugs val
  6. monicacat

monicacat Member

on the other thread. This is what my dr. said it was, it is a very common occurence with tail bone injuries.

Monicacat
  7. 1Candee

1Candee New Member

Monicacat--Thanx--I'll check into this. Wonder if a person can get over it w/o treatment. i have no pain there(one of the few places(LOL)and it isn't draining anymore. (((Hugs)) Cat
  8. monicacat

monicacat Member

I was treated with antibotics and mine hasn't returned in twenty years, but you do have to avoid putting pressure on your tailbone. With me it's sitting and reading in bed, if I do this a couple of nights in a row my tailbone will start hurting so I try to avoid doing it.

If you notice an activity that starts to bother your tailbone, stop it immeadiately.

Monicacat

[ advertisement ]