1faith Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1faith, Oct 19, 2006.

1. 1faith

1faith New Member

I'm sorry I've been so slow about the profile. I so enjoy reading others-I've felt guilty for not putting mine up. Forgetfulness is up this morning, so God knows what I left out or if it makes sense!haha The rest of the world may not understand that, but you folks do. It's nice to have a place like this to go!
  2. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Hi there, thanks for updating your profile. I love that pic of your daughter...she's a doll!! I can't imagine having this illness and trying to raise children. May God bless you and give you strength to do all that is required of you. I hope you find time to rest when you can.

Welcome to this Message Board. It has certainly made a difference in my life.

Blessings,

Lolalee
  3. 1faith

1faith New Member

thanks-I think she's pretty sweet too. I should have put in the bio the rest of the story re how God told me about her and the son I haven't yet had. Very interesting to a believer, insanity to others!haha
  4. maedaze

maedaze New Member

WOW, just read your bio!! You are busy busy busy...
    Love the photo of your daughter, yep they definately make sure you get up EVERY morning at that age!!!

Good luck for your next pregnancy and look forward to seeing a picture of your son!!

[ advertisement ]