1st B12 shot today and antifungals prescribed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pammy52, Jul 28, 2006.

1. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

I saw my new doc of 3 months today.3rd visit... and after dietary changes and a number of supplements added and cytomel added to boost my thyroid I am seeing a slight improvement in pain level but fatigue is worse.

Decided to give B12 shots a try so had one today at the clinic as a baseline. Starting daily shots next Tues. when my shipment arrives.
    1x daily for 14 days then 3x weekly for 2 weeks, then 2x weekly for 2 weeks.
    Calling him in 2 weeks to give report.

No noticeable impact today..but it is a 160 mile round trip to his office and I had to drive myself this time and then be back for an appt. at the bank by 1:30, so who knows..maybe I would have been snoozin roadside if not for the shot.

Starting Nystatin next week...had to be ordered by local pharmacy and then a week later Duflacan.

Any one out there that can share their initial experiences with any of these would be appreciated.

Thanks, Pammy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/29/2006]
  2. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

3. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

4. eadpd

eadpd New Member

Sounds like you are on to something. I am so hopeful for you that this works!
    More later.
    Huggles, Patty
  5. eadpd

eadpd New Member

bumping for Pammy
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm in UK and only prescribed ONE B12 injection per week.

I stopped a few months back and I'm storing them up then going to try them at twice a week to see if it makes any difference.

I admit that when I take it, I have a comparatively good day, my mind is clearer, I have a little more energy.

No experience with the Nystatin.

Hope this works for you, please keep us up to date, I'm curious to see how it goes.

love
    Rosie
  7. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

Patty....thanks my friend....for your support and bumping.:)

Rosie...I will definately update how it is going.
    I am praying for a good boost in energy. I need to get out of the funk I have been in for months now and if I could get some oomph and not be so wiped out, I know it would do wonders for my state of mind.

I am encouraged by your input and will be keeping my fingers crossed for you that your plan works out.

Hugs, Pammy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/29/2006]