1st FFC - diagnosed with FM, rheumatiod arthritis and Hashimoto's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I am WAY TOO YOUNG to have so many diseases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I have a hug?????

Thanks ((( ))) Shannon
    [This Message was Edited on 11/25/2005]
  2. diva2mi

diva2mi New Member

A big, yet soft hug to you, Shannon. I have my first visit on Monday to a Fibro Clinic... I am almost afraid of what they are going to find.

I am so sorry that you have to go through all of these diseases. It just doesn't seem fair!!!!

I will say a prayer for you... scratch that... I will say many prayers for you.
    Brandee
  3. Shannonsparkles

for the prayers Brandee. (( ))
  4. diva2mi

diva2mi New Member

What did the doctors prescribe for you... meds and course of action now that they know exactly what is bothering you?
  5. Shannonsparkles

because of an intollerance to a substance that's in them. I'm already taking tonnes of vitamins and herbs from the naturopaths I've seen, and they were happy with what I'm taking. The only thing so far is that they got me to take more calcuim and magnesium. There are a bunch of antiviral herbs and things they can do with me later on when the blood test results come back. I had about half the tests they needed done here in Canada to save some money (just the tests they said Canadian labs would be okay for) so they already had some info when I arrived.
  6. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Here's a ((((((((hug)))))))) for you. I'm sorry that you have these diagnoses. It's hard to hear their names, and think that they are something that one has at all. And yes, you are way too young to have these affect your life!

I believe that in knowing the names of our illnesses, it is then that we can put a plan together, with our health care providers, and begin to treat and heal.

I think you are in good hands with Dr. Marti in Seattle, I transferred there in October. She seems to leave no stone unturned to get to the problem. She also listens well to individual needs.

Take care, be gentle on yourself.
    Hugs and prayers are with you,
    Hopeful4
  7. darude

darude New Member

For shannon going up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey give me a call and if you have lost number call Claire for it KAY!