1st time asking

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mamafurr, Jul 11, 2003.

1. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

to all my dear friends here, i am whining. pity-pot. grateful. i am flaring, peri-menopausing, paining...so bad i can't hardly sit here. i am tired, stressed.

. all my friends call me for advice/gripe. i try my best. 13 1/2 son gave me grief yesterday..typical garbage. all is better w/that but my goodness....the lectures. i need to stay strong for him to be a good mom. not a b%$#h.

no $$ til wednesday. a check bounced. think it was to the pharmacy. 1st in years.

i praise the Lord for all we have. no major dramas. daughter, son-in-law and grandkids healthy. husband is healthy after a renal cyst just disappeared! go figure:) praising Him.

just being a little? selfish
    love to you all,
    alice

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Menopause and these illnesses are enough to get the biggest and best of us down. That is a double wammy for sure.

Will be glad to pray for you, been there, did that, and don't want a Tee-shirt to prove it.

God bless hon.........

Shalom, Shirl
  3. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

my spirit is up today altho the bod is not...LOL. thank you for prayers...and where's my t-shirt? (i do have my cap that says "mamafurr") :)

love
    alice
  4. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

for you Alice. I truly hope you are feeling better. I can relate to the menopause & pain all to well - it's enough to get anyone down. And you are not selfish. When we are in need God wants us to ask for help - Ask & ye shall receive.

Feel better.....Kathi
  5. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Dear Lord, I lift up this wonderful daughter of yours and sister of mine and I ask that you help her during this time of attack, help her to see the blessings of the family you've given her, help her to see the wonderfulness of the friendships you've allowed her to have, father you are truely great and awesome and we are just human, we need you father to remind us that we are never alone...

In Christ