1st time here!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mamafurr, May 15, 2003.

1. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

i found this entire website last week and thought i struck gold, now i found the rainbow. (not getting sappy on ya just the truth). i just scanned the topics upon entering and before clicking fm board looked to the right and there you are! i'm so excited. i am a Christian so this is so cool. you can see from my profile where i am in life. this whole ordeal is so frustrating but praise the Lord and thank Him daily for my blessings not my curses. i noticed people don't post here as often as the other page. i know now, my Christianity is an essential part to my total being. when reading the "empty" posts, i used to relate. i always have Christ though this though and wonder what people do when they are in such pain and discomfort, if they don't have Him how empty that truly is. where do you go? what comforts you inside? He is waiting to be asked into your life, whoever you are. keep knocking. louder and louder. listen carefully. He is there waiting for you to heare Him say "come in". thank you all for listening.
  2. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

lyndiejo.....loved the tune thx...(tapping toes)
  3. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

You will find *me* on the FM board and here also. I am a -woman after God's own heart! ( smiling reeeal big!)
    You are 100% right, my sister-in-Christ ...
    I don't know HOW anyone makes it through one single day without a touch from the Master's hand!
    I have a few complaints as far as my health goes but *nothing* in my life could ever, never keep me from Praising my Lord-everyday! Amen?
    I' a newby here also but I too am so thankful to be a part of this Kingdom-connection on this board and the kind support on the other boards.
    Glad you came aboard!

Love ya girl!
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Mamafur, wonderful to have you join us here also. The more prayer Warrior's we have, the more we can take heaven by storm.

I have been on this board since it was first started about two years ago.

It has been a blessing, and many have received answer to prayer here.

The Lord has really been blessing this board lately, and you are one of the 'Blessings'!

God bless, and hope you stop in often...............

Shalom, Shirl