(((((((((1SWEETIE - SPECIAL MESSAGE 4 YOU))))))))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunshine8957, Dec 6, 2005.

1. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

1sweetie - I read your post and everyone has given you wonderful advice regarding the handling on YOUR meds. I also had that problem and finally put my foot down.

I want to talk to you about what you said about this DD and that you didn't know how much longer you could go on. You questioned your purpose in life. I always had the same attitude as you about EVERYTHING that happens to us has to have a reason that leads to good - and honey I know what you're talking about - WHAT ON EARTH AM I HERE FOR? WHY DID GOD DO THIS TO ME? FEELING USELESS/WORTHLESS, ETC

I'd like to be able to meet you in the chatroom and then we can go into a private chat area that only you & I will be in -

I've been thru hell and back and I don't want you to give up "HOPE".

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN A GOOD TIME WOULD BE FOR YOU AND I TO MEET IN THE CHATROOM - I'M IN THE CENTRAL TIME ZONE AREA, SO IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCEPT MY INVITATION, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE TIME IN THE CDT ZONE.

Big hugs to you - please don't lose heart... I have been living with FMS/Multiple Disc Disease for YEARS. I'm a 48 y/o woman, married with 2 sons.

I hope you get this message and decide to join me in the FMS chatroom.

If not, please remember that we all take care of each other on this website, so post away on any topic. we'll be here for you!

Sunshine8957
  2. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

3. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

BUMPIN' FOR 1SWEETIE
  4. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member