2 questions about posting

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by foggyfroggy, Aug 28, 2006.

1. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

I can't remember how to reply to a post so that all the other replies show also. Someone posted about this recently but I didn't write it down - DOH!

Also, how do you get the email notification when someone answers you post? I feel like I am missing something obvious so I feel stupid asking but maybe someone else will benefit also :p

Thanks,
    Gretchen
  2. TerryS

TerryS Member

3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

If you want to open a new window so you can reply to a post and see all the other responses just hold the "shift" key as you click on the "reply" button.

To get the e-mail notification for people replying to a thread you've posted, before you "submit" your post, just click the box that says you "want to be notified when someone replies to your post".

Hope it helps,

Nancy B.
  4. TerryS

TerryS Member

Thanks, Gretchen!

Terry
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's funny...I had already posted this info for you on another thread. I'm hoping you'll see it this time.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  6. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

Thank you! It's weird though 'cause it doesn't work for me, it just shows my original post! Even weirder is that I don't show a little box! Maybe I will open Firefox and see if it works from there - do you use Internet Explorer?

Gretchen
  7. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

Thanks for the thanks ;-) I'm glad it worked for you, LOL!

Gretchen
  8. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I use internet explorer. Sure you're hitting the "shift" key?

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  9. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

Yep I'm sure! I've tried it with the shift key on the left and the one on the right! Story of my life LOLOL!

Gretchen