Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gapsych, May 18, 2010.

1. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I don't know what is going on with the board but your sticky about abbreviations has lost its stick and is now near the bottom of the first page.

Ackkkkk!! We need that information. I will write something on the tech board.

Take care.

[This Message was Edited on 05/18/2010]
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

2104 is cancelling her account with prohealth. She deleted most of her posts including that sticky. She left the list on the board so that someone can copy the post and ask prohealth to post it with a new sticky.

I don't remember if she mentioned why she was leaving us...but I could probably guess:(

3. victoria

victoria New Member

I understand... but you will be greatly missed!
    Come back and visit occasionally on ChitChat?

all the best,

4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I take it you know who I am referring to? If not she said I could use her PH name. Just let me know.

Take care.

ETA I have also found that sometimes when I do puzzles it is more reflective of my mental fog and pain.

Something OT but interesting. My dad grew up in a small town in Indiana and went to a local college. When he was in the hospital last year, I walked into his room, he introduced a man whose father was also in the hospital and had gone to college with my dad.

After he left my dad said, "Do you know who that is?" I had no idea but was about bowled over to find he is the editor of the NYTs crossword puzzle and has been making puzzles since he was 13. He is the only one in the world who has a degree in enigmatology, the study of puzzles. He also made the documentary "Wordplay" about famous people who do crossword puzzles ( a great watch, btw) and does the Sunday morning NPR quiz program.

I wish I had known before he left. I think his name is Will Shortz.

Sounds like he is a fascinating person. :>)

[This Message was Edited on 05/20/2010]
  5. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

We're all a gonna miss ya. You came up with some right fun games, that stretched my brain. :) Good luck to ya, n I hope ya fine yer way back sometime. :)