2painful4words ... AKA ... Patty (i) ...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elsa, Oct 11, 2005.

1. elsa

elsa New Member

Morning Dear,

I still don't have any magic words for you. I just wanted to check in and make sure you are doing O.K.. I read you latest update on your thread. You have a very clear plan and a good head on your shoulders. You are super stronge and you will get through this.

I just wanted to let you know you have your own personal "cheerleader" here .... Go Get 'Em Girl!!

Take care,

Elsa
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I posted for you at exactly the same time as Elsa, 7.25, so have deleted it so you can answer us both at same time.

I've been thinking about you a lot and hope you are well and keeping strong.

love
    Rosie
  3. hurts2003

hurts2003 New Member

I'm so sorry you are having to deal with all of this. I don't know if any other advise to give you that everyone hasn't already gave. I thank the Lord everyday that I was blessed with a great husband that treats me good and helps me in every way he can around the house. HEY just thought of something; maybe thats an idea - You said he never does anything around the house or cooks and cleans - MAYBE you should go on STRIKE and not do it for him. He may learn to appreciate you more and change his attitude. Anyway just a thought.

Just want you to know that I'm thinking about you and praying that things will get better for you.