3:45 AM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beth0818, Nov 11, 2005.

1. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

wow, i can't believe i am awake. i haven't been able to sleep for hours.......my legs ache soooo bad. they feel like i just went mountain climbing. this is new for me. hoping i don't have fibro on top of cfs. but all my bones have started to ache all the time. oh well....hope thid makes sense because i acan hardly see straight right now hahaha
  2. fuzzy14

fuzzy14 New Member

FOR LEG PAIN TRY CALCIUM--POTASIUM--ZINC+B6 PILLS I GET THEM AT WALMART.. SHOULD WORK WITH IN TWO DAYS... LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS... SURE WORKS FOR ME. P.S. DRINK LOT"S OF WATER AT LEAST 6-12 OZ. GLASSES ADAY
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I started with CFS and developed fibro.. alot of us have both. I kept telling my doctor that my long bones hurt.. the long bones in my arms and legs.. I think he thought I was nuts but the rhumie knew exactly what I meant. Now I've tried something this week that seems to be helping me. There are nights I can't sleep to with my legs. I get like muscle cramps in them too. But I've been doing like gentle stretching with resistance band on my legs before bed and it seems like it's helping me. maybe it's just helping the muscle cramping and restless leg syndrome.. I don't know. My rhumie says that fibro and cfs are so closely linked that the majority of people that have one have both. He asked me to list my top 3 complaints.. mine were fatigue, pain, memory/fog... so my diagnosis is cfs/fibro.. if I had said pain first it would be the other way around.. Get some rest.. hugs!