3 Conditions

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by janny54, Nov 30, 2005.

1. janny54

janny54 New Member

Does anyone out there have Multiple Sclerosis as well as Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue? I have all three as well as Restless Leg Syndrome and Arthritis.
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

Sorry to hear that you have so much trouble.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Kendra
  3. janny54

janny54 New Member

Thank you Kendra. I pray all is well with you and yours this holiday season.
  4. janny54

janny54 New Member

Hi! What other conditions do you have? It seems that Fibromyalgia certainly attracts a lot of dis-ease! You are in my circle of love.
  5. darude

darude New Member

They found 40 lesions on the brain but neuro said NOT MS????? Also another lesions (diff) in the pituitary gland. How did you get your dx of MS??????
  6. janny54

janny54 New Member

Brain MRI was the definitive test. I have lesions circling almost the entire brain. I will probably be going for another one soon, as I have been profressing in the disease, meaning I have no remissions at all.

My prayers to you as well.
    Take good care,

Janny54
  7. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

I'm sorry, that is so difficult. My sister is "undiagnosed MS". She has many classic signs and conditions for it but because it does not show up on an MRI they will not diagnosis her and therefore, will not treat her medicinally.

Since I have been diagnosed with FM, and have been reading up on all of this, I would not be at all surprised if my sister has that as well.

I wish you good health -

Kathi
  8. lilchisler

lilchisler New Member

I am so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I am curious too how they totally rule out MS if brain lesions to not show yet? Did you have noticeable weakness, seizures, etc.? and how do they tell if is not able to be put into remission? You are definitely in my prayers because I have seen how hard this illness, among the rest of this stuff, is on someone. I have 2 very close friends who were told the same thing...no remission, etc...both about 8 years ago...and both have been able to find some sort of remission where the illness has not progressed as fast and they are able to live a better life than expected. I pray this hope for you!! Both of them were diagnosed through an MRI, I think, but their doctors believed that they had been ill for quite some time before they were diagnosed...but like I said, be encouraged...they are making new strides everyday. I think the MS diagnosis has been my worst fear too as I have had seizures and passed out more than just occasionally this year, but my MRI shows no definite scarring...so they are watching me. You have come to the right place for people who know and care...I being one of the many here. Peace be with you. lilchisler
  9. Bren5

Bren5 New Member

Hi Janny,
    I was diagnosed with MS back in 1997 and then the FMS in 2003, I also have Arthritis in my neck and now am having trouble with complex cysts in my breast (this one scares me the most, since my Mom passed away from breast cancer)

My life has certainly slowed down since my diagnoses, I used to work FT, then down to PT, now I work out of my home in direct sales as a Rep. for Bittersweet Candles.

10. darude

darude New Member

I have very tiny lesions periventicular and subcortical. But none corpos collostram of infratentional also No midline shift???????????? So they ruled it as inflammation on unknown cause. Have another one in January!
  11. janny54

janny54 New Member

Hi Bren
    Yes, I had started a home business myself, but it has failed, I beefed it up, it failed, and after this past year when I added my husband and took out other stuff, it still does no business. I am making jewelry, and I need to get the pictures of the jewelry on the website, but you can see as is at www.jaecees.com. I make homemade aromatherapy products from massage oils and incense to shampoo and conditioner. I have about 150 scents. And the prices are very cheap. Just can't figure it out - even friends and family do not buy from me! So check out my website.
    Love and Light,
    Janny
  12. janny54

janny54 New Member

Good Luck Sweetie!