3 months on TF

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by CelticLadee, May 20, 2004.

1. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Hi fellow TFers!

I have been on ImmuneCare 64 for 3 months now so thought I'd post a little update. I actually had 3 good days in a row counting today.

I am still having some troubles - frequent headaches, sometimes queasy tummy, heart palpitations with mild chest pressure, sore throat at night and the migrating aches and pains. But it all seems to be in a milder form. As far as the sore throats at night I haven't had those for a really long time. But as you all know this illness changes from day to day or even hour to hour so you take it with a grain of salt.

I think the most exciting thing so far is the good days when I feel energetic and a sense of wellbeing. It gives me some freedom to do things I haven't been able to do for a long time. That is a great reward and really puts me in a good mood. I am hoping that these increase in frequency.

Hope you are all continuing to advance in your battle to be well again.

Blessings.
    CelticLadee
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks so much for the update. I'm glad you are seeing some improvements.

I just got home and took one TF 200 last night. So far, so good, just a light headache. This time, I'm starting out slowly.

You've given me inspiration--thank you.

Love, Mikie
  3. spacee

spacee Member

Great to hear your update. That sense of wellbeing is just the greatest. Sometimes I think I am more normal that I really am because of that wonderful feeling.

Spacee
  4. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Thanks Mikie and Spacee,

Good to hear from both of you.

Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I hope slowly going on TF will help you over the hurdle Mikie. I'm root'n for ya!

Yeh...Spacee... that wellbeing thing we feel can lead to anything! hehe.

Yesterday morning I felt so good that I washed my sports coupe. That wasn't so bad. So in the afternoon I decided to wax it. (Oh my.... does it ever look purdy now! hehe.)
    Ready to roll!

Last night and today I have had some muscle cramping and burning going on in my legs and arms from doing the car but otherwise I feel good. I'm not fatigued from it.

I think I will be careful today though. Don't want to push my luck and have a flare up and/or crash.

I am taking 3 capsules everyday except Fri. & Sat. I take 2 capsules. Am still in the process of leading up to the full dose and am almost there. The TF isn't bothering me so much anymore now so plan to be taking 3 caps everyday soon.

Bless you,
    CelticLadee

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That sounds great. I did have enough energy today to eat breakfast out, wash the bugs off the SUV (boy do I miss my little sports convertible when it comes time to wash and wax :), and go to the store. There was no food in the house.

I think things are definitely getting better but it's slow going. I'm just so happy for you.

Love, Mikie
  6. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

That is the statement for my week..I made a pact with God that if he would help my mother, who is in the hospital in intensive care, I would clean every inch of my house/ garden this week...and I put TF to the test..I definitely must have had more energy, but I definitely cannot move one inch, today..and can hardly type. This is my way of handling unbearable stress...I know this is probably what got me into trouble, and thus, CFIDS..DO NOT FOLLOW THIS EXAMPLE.

It is great to hear you are doing much better, CelticLadee, and I hope that we all can become healthy human beings, that can participate once again in life as we once knew it, however with much greater appreciation of it. I guess that the car will be the next thing on my agenda... although, our roads stay muddy out here, in the sticks (no pavement) for long periods of time, so we don't do a lot of car washing. How's the weather, there, in Washington? I have planted my tomatoes, and veggies..next will be all the flowers. It is REALLY ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL to have PERIODS OF A SENSE OF WELL BEING!!!!!

Plantscaper
    [This Message was Edited on 05/21/2004]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/21/2004]
  7. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Yeh, Mikie.... you probably miss your sports convertible at the gas pump too huh? hehe. So glad to hear you were well enough to go out for breakfast this morning. Just be careful now with the TF so you don't get knocked down. It sneaks up on you if you aren't careful with it.

Oh no Plantscaper... I am terribly sorry to hear your mom is so ill. Will send up a prayer for her. Please do not make yourself sicker during this stressful time. If I may be so bold to say... you need to keep your heart and mind on good things and find a new way to bargain with God. He knows you are sick and shouldn't work so hard and I'd venture to say He doesn't expect you too either! hehe.

Boy do I hear ya... to become healthy & have normal days would be so awesome! I dream of it.

Well, we have had sunny days but the clouds moved back in for awhile so we are to have intermittent showers today & the next few days. Oh well... the garden loves it. Glad to hear you have your garden growing. It is both therapeutic and nutritious --- have been loving the baby spinach and tender romaine lettuce leaves. Yum!

I always feel better when I am eating fresh produce. Today I was lazy and opened a can of soup that is supposively healthy. UGH! I have been nauseated with a headache every since I ate it. That's it! I am not eating anything out of a can again. I thought I would be safe if I bought it out of the health food section for crying out loud.

I am seeing a different naturopath next Tues. I need to get some help with these chronic headaches I am experiencing again. I took the visual contrast senstivity test at the chronic neurotoxin site and was positive. I don't know if this ND knows anything about it but I am going to bring in the immune support article by Dr. Shoemaker to him and see if he can treat me. If I could get my brain cleaned up I think I would be feeling even better!

Bless you ladies and your mama too.
    CelticLadee