3 Pain free days....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by landrews, Aug 22, 2003.

1. landrews

landrews New Member

This just doesn't happen to me very often and it's kinda scary wondering when the pain will come back. It's crazy because I've done nothing different and there is no pain. This is the best I've felt in months. I even treated myself to a beauty appt. and had a facial and my hair done. If only this feeling would last....
    Hugs,
    Linda
  2. badangel3

badangel3 New Member

I'm beside myself with joy when I can go 4 hours without pain. I'm glad to see someone has some relief and that you used the time to do something special for yourself. Jackie
  3. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

Im so happy for you, this DD is so unpredictable! Enjoy these pain free days!!!!! Blessings, Iggy
  4. Pryna

Pryna New Member

I had the same type of improvement, out of the blue. Wonder if it was cumulative thing pushing me back over the pain threshhold. I too have been very apprehensive, especially when I feel I am teetering back to the place of pain and fatigue.
    No new herbs, supplements, drugs, etc in the past 1-2 months?
  5. landrews

landrews New Member

My feet and legs were so swollen that I had to take a water pill. I also took potasium. Well today I'm having muscle spasms like crazy. I took some muscle relaxers today, hope the kick in soon. This DD is like a roller coaster, up and down.