30-40 AGE GROUP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shoobie, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

Hi all,

Research on how many people with FM /CFS between the age of 30/40? If you need further explanation see "OK,let's get serious." Simple reply is all that's necessary.

I am 33, symptoms came out when I was 24, but I think I may have had signs during childhood.

Thanks!
    -Shoobie

[This Message was Edited on 09/04/2002]
  2. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

Hi all,

Research on how many people with FM /CFS between the age of 30/40? If you need further explanation see "OK,let's get serious." Simple reply is all that's necessary.

I am 33, symptoms came out when I was 24, but I think I may have had signs during childhood.

Thanks!
    -Shoobie

[This Message was Edited on 09/04/2002]
  3. Dawnt

Dawnt Member

I'm 34, I was just sick with a terrible flu in february and diagnosed in june with mono and Chronic EBV and am being treated for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome now. This is brand new to me.
    Dawn
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

I started with symptoms in 1992,took a few years to get a DX of FMS.I'm currently 39 and feel like I've been hit by a mack truck!Good luck with the search.
    Tracey
  5. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

I am 36 and just diagnosed a month ago. But I have probably had it for 5 or more years.

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  6. Sweetmia

Sweetmia New Member

I was just diagnosed with CFS at age 46. I believe it started at age 22 with elective surgery. Never felt the same after that. Got really bad again after a hysterectomy at age 43. Became so sick, that someone had to take my symptoms seriously.
  7. nell-UK

nell-UK New Member

Yep count me in, age 32 (feel like 92!)....had CFS/ME since age 24/25.

Love Nell :)
  8. mlw

mlw New Member

Hi Shoobie: I am 42 and was diagnosed with chronic EB at 40. Never was sick prior to 2000.

MLW
  9. Wildcat

Wildcat New Member

Age 39, as far back as I can remember, think it started in 1991, officially diagnosed in 1998. Think it may have gone back further in early 20's.
  10. hk

hk New Member

How's it going. I am 38 years old.Have had my FM for approx 1 year. Have a great day.

HK
  11. TracyV

TracyV New Member

I'm 38, I really got bad with this last summer and was dionoised then. I think I had some symtoms in my late 20's, but it was just bearable then.
    Hugs,
    Tracy
  12. Billie

Billie New Member

I am a 34 year old female, turn 35 on Septmember 26th. I got sick with CFIDS when I was 32 years old......Billie
  13. woppini

woppini New Member

i am 33.. first started having problems about 22. Much better, but still a struggle..
  14. j9miller

j9miller New Member

I am a 36 year old female with FM. I was dx in June 2000 but started having symptoms as far back as July of 1987. So it has been 15 years of this. WOW!!!

Janine
  15. honey

honey New Member

I'm 31 d'x FM May this year, first noticed symptoms after having car accident in 95.

Wishing you all pain free happy days

Luv
    Lyn
  16. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

I'm 33yrs old and was just dx with fm last month. I have been suffering with symptoms for the last 6 yrs though.

Jpswife_4boys
  17. Sweetmia

Sweetmia New Member

Oops! replied to the wrong age group--blame it on my CFS foggy head. I'm 46--need to bump up to the 40-50 group!!
  18. momoffour

momoffour New Member

38, DX in November 2001.
  19. TiredbutWired

TiredbutWired New Member

Great idea guys.I am 34 with cfs/fms my doctor said he thought I have had it about a year.Feels a lot longer.Time moves slow in cfs time.tRACEY
  20. Tennessee

Tennessee New Member

am 36,have fibro,ibs,and gerd.believe i may have had a few symptoms in my middle 20's,just occassional aching i chalked up to bein too tired,did'nt know what i had,do now!!=)