30 years ago today...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laceymae, Mar 10, 2008.

1. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I married the most wonderful man in the world...well,we married young so I trained him to be the most wonderful man in the world.

hugs to all
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Lacey and Husband! 30 years is a Major accomplishment this day and age!,,,,,Hope you get to do something fun!,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 03/10/2008]
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Lacey, I wish you and your wonderful man at least 30 more years of wedded bliss. I'm very happy for you.

See? I baked you a cake!

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Still got rice in your hair; starlight in your eyes?

The traditional gift for 30 years is made of coral, so give him a recording of Aaron Copeland's ballet Rodeo. One of the movements is the corral nocturn.

5. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!

I LOVE that you "trained" him. LOL!!!!!!

It is something to very proud of - a long marriage. My husband and I will be married 22 yrs this summer. Hardly seems possible because we're so young (at heart especially)Time is a funny funny thing isn't it?
    We had some rough patches and am so glad we made it through. I would say we are closer than ever. There is something to be said about knowing who you want to be with for the rest of your life..who you picture yourself with when you grow older..who is next to you through all of life's trials, heartaches and joys.

Here's to 30 more wonderful years!
    Do you have anything special planned?
  6. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Congratulations to both of you. A good marriage takes a lot of work. I'm so glad that you still think that he is wonderful!
  7. mrdad

mrdad New Member

A most happy Anniversary!! It's so wonderful to see important

commitments last through the decades as your's has. You are

to be Congratulated and I know the next 30 years will be

just as happy and fulfilling!

Huggles to you both,
  8. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Lacey and DH,

A very big Congratulations to you and your husband. Yes it is not always easy, esp when you are trying to, living with these DD's. It takes alot of love and patience. I know mine has gotten very thin at times (the patience) part. We had our 46th this past Dec. It takes alot of committment !!

Ii hope that get to do something really special and fun on YOUR DAY. Hope you are feeling "pretty good" so you can really enjoy it.

Love and blessings,

9. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Congratulation on your 30th Anniversary, and especially on training your husband!!!!

10. laceymae

laceymae New Member

You all are making me feel like a blushing bride with all the good wishes.

It's been a hard struggle sometimes. When there was no money and then when there was no time because we working hard to make the money.

He has put up with me all these years and that hasn't been an easy job. I keep telling him that he is earning his wings staying by my side.

11. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

to you and your dear husband. I pray God will grant you another happy 30 years! Enjoy your special day!!

Hugs. doloresf1