3rd UPDATE: SON-IN-LAW'S LESIONS ON LIVER

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nanie46, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

My Son-in-law's GI Dr referred him to the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He will be having an ultrasound guided liver biopsy on October 7th. It will take 7-10 days to get results.

These radiologists perform 5-8 of these procedures daily and are experts in their field, so we are feeling confident that they will perform the test safely. We were not at all comfortable having it done in our hometown after talking with the radiologist here.

I will post another update after the test is performed. Thank you for your prayers and support. Please keep praying for a good outcome for Brent. It means alot.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/25/2008]
  2. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

One of our prayers has been answered . I believe the Lord has lead you to a great place. If they do that many procedures a day , it is reassuring !

God bless your family and God bless Brent. I will continue to pray . God is in the business of goodness and miracles !

In His Grace ,
    Holly
  3. kbak

kbak Member

I think your doing a good thing going to U of P med center for the biopsy. Will be praying!

Take care,
    kbak
  4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

Thank you both for your prayers and kind words. I really appreciate it.
  5. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

Thank you for your prayers and good wishes for Brent. I really do appreciate it.
  6. poets

poets Member

Hi Nanie,

Just wanted you to know I'm following your posts and am praying for all of you.

Love,
    Meg
  7. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

Thank you so much for caring, and praying for all of us, especially Brent!