4 weeks on methyl supps.Whooeeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deliarose, Mar 16, 2007.

1. deliarose

deliarose New Member

I hope this is not irrational exuberance as Greenspan would say, but I'm improving every day.

Started using Folapro, Intrinsic B12, Sam-e, TMG, and some other B12 a month ago.. per Rich Van Konyenburg's protocol.. which is adapted from Amy Yasko's autism protocol.

And yeeha. Seems to be detoxing my brain as predicted. The effect has been truly unbelievable.

I should say I have been sleeping heavier this past week, including day-time naps, which is something of a step back.

But I have ditched the sleep meds of 6/7 years.. and this feels like refreshing sleep.. so maybe I'm catching up on stage 3 &4 sleep.

Who knows. All I know is that I feel more "normal" by the day.

It's somewhat premature to post week by week like this, but if this continues I'm not going to be around to post much ... so just wanted to share while I can.

Best
    Delia
  2. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Cool!

Love,
    Forebearance
  3. cct

cct Member

Delia -

Yipee!

You go girl! Go, go, go . . .

I would love to be able to say. . "Remember Deliarose? She recovered completely and we never heard from her again."
  4. jole

jole Member

for keeping the dream alive! Best of luck to you....and may life treat you better than you've envisioned!
  5. clerty

clerty New Member

You have given me hope do you that 3 weeks ago I was at the point of mental breakdown I had no hopes and picured myself in a wheelchair BUT !!! I got of my backside after reading your post and started making changes in my diet reading information given and making more of an effort to get out so thanks and please dont dissapear or if you do get your own web site we need people like you because When I get better I am going to do everything I can to help other Fibro CFS sufferers.
    Clertyx
  6. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I would like to encourage those who recover (partially or fully) to stop back in once in a great while, just to report how they're doing.

That would make a big difference for those still trying to get well, I think.

Best, Lisa