*****41st ANNIVERSARY TRIVIA TEST RESULTS!*****

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CarolK, Jan 9, 2006.

1. CarolK

CarolK New Member

FOR ALL MY OF WELL WISHERS, HERE ARE THE RESULTS OF MY HUBBY'S 41ST ANNIVERSARY TRIVIA TEST RESULTS...

HE ONLY GOT ABOUT 10 OF THE 35 QUESTIONS I HAD!!

HA HA HA... BUT WE HAD SUCH FUN RECALLING OUR COURTING DAYS, WEDDING AND PREVIOUS ANNIVERSARIES. ALSO HAD A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FIRST BABY, WHICH I WAS SURPRISED HE DID ANSWER CORRECTLY. WHEN I ASKED HIM WHAT COLOR MY HONEYMOON LINGERE WAS HE RESPONDED... YOU MEAN YOU WORE SOMETHING?? LOL ... AND YES I DID, IT WAS PALE BLUE!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAKING UP A SET OF TRIVIA QUESTIONS FOR YOUR NEXT WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. WE HAD FUN RECALLING SO MANY WONDERFUL MEMORIES... EVEN THOUGH WE FORGOT A FEW!

WE HAD A LOVELY STEAK AND LOBSTER DINNER AND JUST REALLY ENJOYED SPENDING TIME ALONE TOGETHER! WHILE THE SPARKS AND FIREWORKS OF EARLY MARRIAGE MAY HAVE SIMMERED DOWN... THERE IS MUCH TO BE SAID ABOUT THE SMOLDERING EMBERS OF A LONG MARRIAGE FILLED WITH TRUE LOVE! I AM TRUELY BLESSED WITH THE GIFT OF A WONDERFUL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!CAROLK

PS... AND THANKS ONCE MORE FOR ALL YOUR GREAT WISHES AND SHARING IN OUR SPECIAL DAY!!!
  2. CarolK

CarolK New Member

AMEN!! I RECEIVE THOSE BLESSINGS! I HOPE AND PRAY FOR ANOTHER 40 YEARS... SHOULD THE LORD TARRY!

AND MANY BLESSINGS BACK TO YOU AS WELL...CAROLK
  3. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

sounds like a ball...and your husband's response to your wedding night question was TOO funny...thanks again for the great idea!

Jana
  4. CarolK

CarolK New Member

5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

That does sound like a lot of fun Carol, I will have to try that with our up coming anniversary, thanks for the info and for sharing a beautiful story with us. I am so glad that you have had all those years of a wonderful marriage, it is so nice to hear

God Bless
    kgangel
  6. gnanny

gnanny New Member

I read this one day too late....cute idea.
    Yesterday was our 37th anniversary.

I hope you do this again next year, bring it up a couple of days ahead and remind me, lol !

Happy anniversary, stephanie
  7. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

Hi CarolK,

Sounds like you two have the best of all worlds - deep love, finding the joy in life, and humor!

Thank you for sharing your happiness with us - I am smiling so big and feeling hopeful right this moment because of you.

Bless you both!

All the best,

Roseblossom