4life TF or Transfer Factor essentials?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by xtian1, Oct 11, 2004.

1. xtian1

xtian1 New Member

I have CMV, HHV-6, Mycoplasma, Candida and was wondering which Transfer Factor is the best for this? My Dr. put me on 4Life TF Plus 1 2x daily and 4Life TF Advanced Formula 2 3x daily. Thats alot to start with and I am just starting with one TF Plus a day and will gradually build up.

Any suggestions on 4Life and whether it is a good product compared to the TF's on this site.

Thanks!
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I have a question....is your doc selling you the 4Life TF. If so, he/she may be biased toward that product. 4Life was the first TF I tried simply because my mother had that kind in her refridge. I could tell that it did help some. Since I had already been reading about the TF's I decided to try Immune Transfer C. It targeted specific viruses that I tested positive for. It targets the CMV and HHV6b.

I don't know if you have HHV6A or B or both. Immune Care 64 targets both but I don't know if it targets CMV. A goole search would probably tell you.

To me the targeted TF's are far superior to the general TFs. But that is my opinion. Dr. Ryser uses both at the same time but alot of people herx too badly to start out at that amount.

I hate to say it but it this is trial and error for us all here. But if you know you are positive for certain viruses, targeting them would make sense to me.

Hope that helps,

Spacee

PS I just read on the other board that you have lyme. Immune Transfer C targets that also but I have never heard of anyone trying it for lyme.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/12/2004]
  3. sun1

sun1 New Member

Essentials is far superior.
    Plus they are running a buy 1 get 1 free!#@$@
  4. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

Assuming that 4life is a good product, and prohealth has
    a good transfer factor (essential)which product is more
    economical for daily use as a general transfer factor?

Thanks
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

TF Essentials is like a souped up colostrum, but it does not target specific pathogens. It does help the immune system and that helps to fight illness. I have heard good things from people who take the TF Essentials.

I take the TF C and also the TF 200, because it targets both strains of the HHV-6. It was a full month before I was able to take a full capsule of both, but I hung in there and eventually felt better. Now, I go off them for 4-6 weeks and than take them for 3-4 days as a booster.

I know I am better overall, but it still doesn't take much to cause fatigue: Travel, stress, exposure to viruses, etc.

Love, Mikie
  6. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

Please tell me what good things you have heard about
    people trying TF essentials. What does it help them with?

Thanks
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Do a search here and on the FMS Board and it will bring up all the posts on it. I hope none of the posts have been lost in the last purge of old posts.

Basically, people feel better after being on the TF Essentials after a while. This makes sense as there are supplements combined with the colostrum.

Love, Mikie
  8. Snowwolf56

Snowwolf56 New Member

Hi xtian1, I'm new to this message board but I do have some thoughts on the TF. 4Life is an actual research company, not just a sales company for the products. They are actually in the Physicians Desk Reference. The TF itself is only the molecule from the colostrum. You cannot overdose and it has NO side effects. (look it up at the library in the reference book). No side effects are only for the 4Life product...I don't know about others because they are not in the PDR....at least I haven't found any. I have FM/CFS and I can take up to 12-16 a day if I'm having a bad day. It builds your immune system. The best one to use is the Classic. I didn't have the same effects on the plus, not sure why. They help keep the flu away, and with the bird flu coming this fall, all of us with immune dysfunction need to take care. The molecule actually re-educates your killer T cells to acknowledge bad cells and free radicals and destroys them. But, you need to take it everyday...just like a vitamin. I love the products. My sisters also have FMS and take the products. A doctor friend of mine saved her life by taking these products! (she had other ailments and the doctors sent her home to die). Take care
  9. kristf

kristf New Member

Hi xtian1.

I consumed TF Essential (2 bottles) - nothing happened.
    I've been on insulin for more than 20 years but when I take 4Life Transfer Factor (i.e.TF Plus Advanced Formula), 3 capsules per day for 1 month, my insulin level dropped and stabilized, from 200 down to 110. Thank you 4Life!
    Kristy Allen, San Fransisco
  10. spacee

spacee Member

I will make a note of that. I am so happy for you!

Hugs, Spacee