5-Minute Video - How Mercury Causes Brain Neuron Degeneration

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Waynesrhythm, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi All,

The following link features a 5-minute video created by the Dept. of Physiology and Biophysics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Calgary.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU8nSn5Ezd8">How Mercury Causes Brain Neuron Degeneration</a>

This video has some remarkable illustrations of brain neurons and how mercury can adversely affect them. This video reinforces my belief that having my amalgams removed was a very good decision for me.

Regards, Wayne
    [This Message was Edited on 08/23/2008]
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

A couple of years ago, my Doctor described to me that video. It was one of the things that convinced her that mercury is a big problem for us. I am really glad that I was able to see the evidence for myself!

I have since had my amalgams removed. Getting rid of the toxin has helped me respond better to other treatments. I am slowly improving. It is all about peeling away the layers!!

3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I am so happy I had mine removed. I am now chelating the mercury from my body. What a relief to have this poison out of my body!!!

According to my hair analysis and urine I had quite a bit!
  4. inbetweendays

inbetweendays New Member

and can you believe for years people were told this stuff is safe....i have known dentists who use it in their patients mouths but won't use it in their own or families....go figure.....and people who spoke up about this were treated poorly and called "conspiracy theorists" how sad indeed, and i wonder how many other things we are told are completely safe is really toxic....what a sad commentary

how do you go about getting rid of the stuff---i have heard many diffent ways to do this....my naturopath actually used a rife machine to chelate---wayne did you know rife machines can chelate heavy metals?

also i heard andy cutler down at princeton university has a long protocol----he stated something to the effect that once you rid your body of this stuff---you will never again trust any doctor or dentist or government institution---that is something to really think about
  5. monalisa3

monalisa3 New Member

Great mercury video. Very informative. Thanks for posting that!
  6. spartanjt

spartanjt New Member

Wayne - Excellent video. Really gets down to the actual chemistry of why mercury/amalgams cause so many neuro problems for many of us.

7. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I hate when my neurofibrils get denuded. Don't you hate when that happens? Fibro fog is bad enough.

I had my mercury fillings removed when I was in college. I had a progressive dentist back then. I still eat a lot of seafood and fish though.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/24/2008]
  8. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

LOLOL Teejkay, that was a good one. Yes indeed, it bothers me to no end to have my neurofibrils denuded!

9. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

10. CarolK

CarolK New Member

This is an amazing video... just think of all the children who got amalgam filings when they were small... only to get altzheimers in their "golden years"!

And how many people today are suffering from a whole host of diseases all caused from mercury!!

I know that the call has gone out for years now about the danger of mercury... hopefully the toxic use of this chemical will be done away with so that other generations will not have to suffer with MS or Fibro or Altzheimers or Dimentia... etc.!!

Thanks for the informative post Wayne!