$50,000 Reward - Jim

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JimB, Jan 10, 2006.

1. JimB

JimB New Member

MY BROTHER IS A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR.

I SENT THIS BUSINESS REQUEST To His Web Site. (LOL)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** Will Pay Up To $50,000 to Investigate & Apprehend ***

~ My Grievence: ALL my reading glasses are gone...again!

The Trouble is .. They start leaving and by the next day or so - they've ALL left.

When they all disappear like that, They THEN show up about a week or so later. (All In The Same Day).

*Sometimes pens Do The Same Thing.

*Occasionally Remote controls get in on it too.

I Suspect Consistent, Continuous Unlawful Entry and Theft by invisible or sneaky Little Varmints.

- SUSPECT CONSPIRACY.

I believe this warrants an investigation of

...OOPS!

NEVER MIND ... (for now).

(glasses are on my head ).

{How Did They DO That}??
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I fear it a giant government conspiracy and coverup. Silent black helicopters hover above our homes and use technology, heretofore unknown, which will pull small items like these through the walls of our homes. It is futile to try to find them. You will simply have to buy new ones.

There is a giant eyeglass and pen lobby which contributes heavily to members of congress who serve on defense and intelligence committees. If made public, it would make Abramhoff look like a saint!

It is only due to the anonymity of the internet that I feel safe exposing this. Still, I keep my blinds drawn and make sure I'm not followed when I go out.

BTW, I finally stopped buying those cheap reading glasses and spent $350 for a pair or Rx progressive glasses which allow me to see at any length. Seems the government devils are not interested in expensive Rx glasses. I know it can't be because I am more careful with these because I cannot afford to replace them :)

Hope you find your stuff, but I wouldn't count on it. These are the same wicked people who have learned how to suck one sock out of our dryers.

Love, Mikie
  3. millennia

millennia New Member

My hubby used to work for a spy shop. Some lady actually had them install hidden cameras in her apartment because she thought someone was breaking into her apartment and ripping her lampshades and stuff. Needless to say, the camera never caught anyone.

My mother is famous for walking into a room and asking where her glasses are, only to have one of us point to her head. One time she thought she lost her sunglasses, so she went out and bought a new pair and put them on, after a few hours she pushed them up onto her head, only to knock into the "missing" pair on top of her head!! She had been wearing both pairs for hours!
  4. sofy

sofy New Member

Without a sense of humor how could we get thru each day. I cant imagine only seeing the hard reality of each little thing everyday. To turn it upside down and see the humorous side is my best therapy and treatment.

You have your brother to send emails to I have a couple people I call and scream "Is this the complaint Cept?"
    Of course they call me with the same thing.

Its like a therapeutic purge to get rid of ones frustrations and when you are laughing its pretty hard to even feel pain for those moments.

Thanks for the smiler!!!!!!
  5. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

II ACTUALLY HAVING SOME ufo SECRET SERVICE JUMBLING UP DATES AND DAYS, WHOLE APOINTMENTS ARE WIPED OUT OF MY MEMORY AND SOME THOUGHTS JUST DISAPEAR.
    Seriously, i think this is not a goverment conspiracy, this is a ALIEN CONPIRACY TRYING TO TAKE OVER AND CONFUSE OUR "INTELIGENT HUMAN RACE"

LETS HOPE THEY DONT WANT TO TAKE THE FUN AWAY FROM US TOO!!!!
  6. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

even human beings are moved from one place to another. I find myself sitting by a red light and have no idea how I got there, and where I'm going. I tend to blame the fibro fog, but we all know deep down that this is a UFO conspiracy.
  7. sofy

sofy New Member

geez I never thought of that. Maybe I could figure out a way to trap one and then have a "being" in my life. Any suggestions
  8. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

I am sitting here laughing to myself, I am at work. You all are so funny. I needed a good laugh.

Thanks.

Oh, by the way, I always knew there were little varments stealing stuff.
  9. sleepyinlalaland

sleepyinlalaland New Member

a magic bag. I can look for something in it thorougly for 15 minutes...maybe even turn it upside down. So, if I set it aside half an hour, then look again...PRESTO! Object reappears!

ALSO...did you know that doorways have some kind of electro-magnetic memory eraser? That's why when you go from room to room you forget what you went for. I'm convinced of it.
  10. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Jim, this was great!

About six years ago we moved into a new house and my DH gave me all the extra keys and told me to put them somewhere safe. I dropped them in the pocket of my coat and didn't think about them again.

The day after he gave them to me we had my BIL and his friend over to help lay sod. At that point I could still do some of that stuff as long as I didn't lift something heavy.

Some weeks later my DH asked where those keys were. I couldn't find them! Tore the house apart, every drawer, closet pocket, even shoes. Nothing.

Four years ago I asked my DH to dig out a corner of grass by the front step so I could put a littled corner garden there. He dug it up and I started pulling out chunks of sod.

Well, you probably guessed by now that I found the keys! Must have fallen from my coat pocket while we were laying the sod. Thought I would never hear the end of it! But I did put them in a very safe place because they were still there two years later!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

"Don't forget to stop and smell the puppies!"
  11. jake123

jake123 New Member

My grandfather use to say, "Someone has come into our house at night and stolen (whatever he was looking for)".
    I pay my grandsons to find my earrings and glasses. They are usually successful and they always look under my bed.
  12. sues1

sues1 New Member

I have one of those door ways.......with me walking back and forth it helps me to get some excercise!

Do you think those little varmits are penguins? I have wondered.

Yet there is disbelievers out there that say.....

"In mid-life your memory starts to go. In fact the only thing we can retain is water."

They think it is US, we know better!

Tee Hee........
  13. emiltim

emiltim New Member

Jim,

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!! I actually snorted! (Uhh...glad no one was around to witness that).

I'll throw in another $10000 if they can figure out where that ONE sock really does go. I put them in the dryer together, and they still disappear....I'm a little worried that the house is going to burn down someday because of all the socks stuck ***somewhere***.

God bless you Jim!

-Julie
  14. steve69h

steve69h New Member

I also found out they have installed a one way mind triper on my stairways also, seams like i get to the top of the stairs and ... what was I saying oh i was gardening the other day and .... i seen it with my own eyes right there on the counter my glasses walk around the counter to get them and ....the shower started so i answered the door when i opened it ... the trunk light was out.... so after i put the new roll on the towel holder...... I remembered..... mmmmmfp forgot what i was singing for ya oh well don't forget to water the teddy bears nite? Steve
  15. JimB

JimB New Member

You guys crack me up!!

I guess they've been to your house too huh!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's alot to consider - From Your Posts.

** GOVERNMENT Silence and inaction about
    ** ALIENS,
    (are they exchanging information, Techniques etc?)

** US - thinking we're going crazy.
    (Doctors would then put us on anti-psychotic Drugs

** NEW MEDICARE PERSCRIPTION PLAN suddenly

** DRUG COMPANIES INVOLVEMENT

---- DO I SMELL Conspiracy?
    hmmm!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And Another Thing ...

Now don't thing I'm crazy but ...

I ACTUALLY SAW two aliens in the park last week.

They we're hiding in the bushes.

I could hear them comunicating with each other.

I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THEM them though.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    I don't speak Spanish.
    LOL ... LOL

Jim
    (No offence to illegal aliens) :)
    [This Message was Edited on 01/13/2006]
  16. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

We are all so funny you'd think this was a convention of Catskill comics instead of people who are SUFFERING!

Greenbean, there was an episode of Lucy just like your lost keys. Remember? Her ring fell in the hamburger.

Gary Larson (The Far Side) had a cartoon showing the car key gnomes hiding the keys.

One of the most popular radio shows of the l930's called VIC 'N SADE (now foregotten) had Sade saying, "What becomes of our nice snapshots?"
    Vic's response: "Burglars break in and steal them."

In my own case the yellow pages disappeared last week and have yet to return. My best chance of finding them is to look for something else.

"Oh, Rover. Where are you?"

17. Sbilek

Sbilek New Member

Okay, can't resist jumping in here. This type of thing happens to me all the time, after seeing a clairavoyant for a bit, she informs me that it's angels playing tricks on us. Sometimes they are trying to send you a message.

I've lost things in the house and specifically looked in certain spots, had my husband look, too, and then a couple days later it will reappear in the exact same spots we looked.

This summer, looked everywhere in the barn for my tractor chain I use to pull out stumps, etc., could not find it, then one day, just as I was getting ready to move a whole bunch of stuff in this one corner, there it was, on the ground, in plain view. When I bent down to get it, there was a box-type thing I used to use as a mounting block when I rode, the door was open, and inside was a huge hornet nest. Remember, I was getting ready to move all this stuff in this corner area and organize it. So I thanked the angels profusely that day.

Still can't figure out where all the socks go in the washing machine that never show up. We must have at least 100 single socks in a box that the other one just has never appeared.

Sbilek
  18. lolee

lolee New Member

Personally, I've always known that the book/movie about the Little's was a documentary.

Lolee
  19. JimB

JimB New Member

20. Casamadre5

Casamadre5 Member

Love the humor....such good medicine! By the way, those dryer socks go into the "hose zone."