6 months later and still improving

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by spacee, Dec 24, 2003.

1. spacee

spacee Member

We have already celebrated Christmast with out of town kids who had to leave. I did more than "hold up" for it. I breezed through it. Shopping, decorating the church, cooking, three war movies in two days, dishes, dishes, dishes.

I will say that when I walk for an hour or more that I need to nap. But when I don't walk, I do very well no nap. In a couple of weeks I am going to have some testing of EBV and my immune system and I will post the results....

Good luck to every one!

Smiles,

Spacee
  2. spacee

spacee Member

Glad to hear you are improving. I am in high hopes it will continue for you. Bush Country....see any snakes?

Santa didn't leave me a darn thing but it was the best Christmass of my life....thanks to Transfer Factors. I put a stop to gift giving last year (except for gift certificates and cold hard cash to the kids and spouses). No one has complained yet! That changes the whole season for me. I love it!

Smiles,

Spacee
  3. mitch123

mitch123 New Member

Happy New Year.
    No snakes in the bush, I don't live in Aussie mate!!!, I should say native bush, it's more like a rain forest without so much rain or the animals in it that eat you, and no snakes lol .(gee real similar lol)
    Very interested to see how your results will come back
    mitch
  4. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Spacee ... it is so excellent to hear how well you are doing on the TF. Sounds like you are keeping up with the best of them!

By the way... sounds like you celebrate Christmas similar to us. Makes it soooooo much easier. We haven't gotten any complaints either. LOL.

Mitch ... Are you taking the 4Life TF with or without the mushroom and thymus helper? 4Life TF Plus has them and the other not.

Hope you do as well as Spacee. It is so exciting to hear of one of us doing so well.

If you read my post you will see I had to throw in the towel. Regrouping at the moment... wondering what to do.

You take care.
    Talk to ya later again.
    Blessings.
    CelticLadee
  5. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

test[This Message was Removed on 01/02/2004, by holly-admin]

[ advertisement ]