6 Tests that are Diagnostic for CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elliespad, Sep 26, 2006.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

This is a lengthy and fairly technical articles, from 2005 but is WELL WORTH the read. Also good for an unbelieving M.D. or one who THINKS all your tests are NORMAL. I bet he didn't order these (6) important tests.

2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Thanks, I'm going to check it out.
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Ellie, thanks so much for posting this. I have bookmarked this site and all copied the page into a Microsoft document. It will come in handy when I finally find an infectious diseases doctor.

4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Thank you for posting this. I just skimmed it briefly but it looks very interesting and I will look at it more carefully later, and am going to give a copy to my doctor.

I went to see a new HMO doctor for a follow-up yesterday of some general tests (pap smear etc.). She wasn't there, another doctor saw me. She looked at the other doctor's notes and said, she wrote down that you're a little tired. I just looked at her and said, I have chronic fatigue syndrome. I end up in bed when I over do. She didn't say anything. My BP was a little high (140/80), she said she will prescribe diet and exercise, no pills. I just looked at her again, said I didn't want any pills anyways, and there was no point in telling her I can't exercise. Incredible ignorance and I am changing doctors. But I have a horrible HMO with very few to choose from.

5. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Thank-you copied and saved. Will take to my next DO Doctor appt.
    Thanks again,Dee50
  6. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

Great article, thanks for posting.

[ advertisement ]