6 weeks and I'm crashing!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mq, Mar 18, 2003.

1. mq

mq New Member

I've been feeling great during my pregnancy, but now w/ 6.5 weeks to go, I'm crashing...the tiredness, tingling, achiness, and fog are returning...though not as bad as they were before meds. I have only ever taken hydrocorisone and nystatin...Am I crashing because I'm not eating "right", because I forgot to buy more prenatal vitamins, because it's the end of my pg and my glands are slowing down or because my dad is being hateful and divorcing my mom and being nasty about it....or ??? And what can I do about it?
    mq
  2. AnnG

AnnG New Member

of all of those things! That's alot to deal with at the same time! Just being in the end phase of pregnancy is exhausting. Take lots of naps and don't feel guilty about it.
  3. mq

mq New Member

time to respond...this is such a busy board, which is good. but I'm not here alot, and it's easy to overlook messages by someone you don't know well!
    thanks for the help, advice.
    I ate more protein yesterday, and that really seemed to help, too.
    mq
  4. teawah

teawah New Member

You have an obligation to take better care of yourself!!! You are going to have the most precious thing that as humans we can have. I am sure that you want your baby to come out healthy and if as chronically ill people we are lacking in so many things then how can you justify NOT taking better care of yourself?

I am not trying to hurt you by any means but when we make a choice to bring life into this world we are OBLIGATED to do the absolute BEST that we can to insure the health and safety of that most precious gift.

Do what you KNOW is the right thing to do. Some people cannot have babies and would love to be in your shoes. You have been blessed. Cherish that blessing and do all you can for yourself to give you and baby the best start possible.

Can you think of a good excuse for NOT taking GOOD care of yourself???????

IN LOVE< teawah
  5. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

too much stuff to carry I think. You just concentrate on carrying that wonderful new life and taking care of yourself. The other stuff will take care of itself..one way or another. I guess I would shed some of the toxic people that seem to be around you right now. I know..easier said than done..but sometimes a real must.

Your folks are adults..you are pregnant..leave the divorce to them if you can..keep us updated on your bundle of joy..we LOVE hearing about babies!! good luck..Sherry