6 year old son will make great C.F.S Dr.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by patchwork, Apr 3, 2003.

1. patchwork

patchwork New Member

In fact my son can just skip the medical training and just go straight on to seeing patients.He appears to have all the qualifications. Last night he gave me a good check over with his toy Dr.s kit and then said, "well Mrs Mommy,I have given you a really good examination and there's absolutely nothing wrong with you."
    I'm still waiting for the bill!!
  2. LITEFLAMES

LITEFLAMES New Member

could help alot of us LOL!!!!!
    I"ll never forget how Loving he is ,Last time i was is a bad flare i was going to get my ginger root tea , He Said Mom ,With this sickness you have ,I Don't think you should use that fake suger Do You? I Said no And havent used it sense ,Gained a few pd"s W/ suger , But He Ofcorse was Right!
    Thear so sweet our children ,I have 4 -2 boy's 10 & 15 And two girl's 9 & 21, The 21 yr old went throw so much w/ me yr's Ago the minute she would walk in the door ,I would have her watch the baby"s so I could take a Nap!
    I have sense told her I'm sorry ,she had to help out so much ,She Swore She would never have Kids (EVER)
    Well She"s 5 mths now ,Can't Wait , And now w/ me filling a bit better w/ new Med's , I can't Wait to help her
    Have a Blessed day
    [This Message was Edited on 04/04/2003]
  3. Lendi

Lendi New Member

Thanks for the morning giggle :) I needed that today. A day started with a smile just has to be a good one, right? Lendi
  4. bejo

bejo New Member

That was so cute. LOLOL Kids do say the cutest things.He could open his office right now.Thanks for sharing it with us.(((((((())))))))
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

....that it was all in your head!

Hugs,
    Pam

[ advertisement ]