60/70 Age Group

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Karrot, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Karrot

Karrot New Member

I was doing my daily bumping of the age polls and I noticed that there was no 60/70 age group. So for all y'all out there in that age group - sign up! All we need is your age and how old you were when you came down with this DD. If you're still lost - refer to the "Let's get serious #2" post.

Karrot
  2. Karrot

Karrot New Member

I was doing my daily bumping of the age polls and I noticed that there was no 60/70 age group. So for all y'all out there in that age group - sign up! All we need is your age and how old you were when you came down with this DD. If you're still lost - refer to the "Let's get serious #2" post.

Karrot
  3. Marlene35

Marlene35 New Member

Hi Karrot,

Yes, I fall into this age category. I was 54 years old when I was diagnosed, however, I really believe that I have had CFS much longer. It will be interesting to see how many of our age group will sign up.

Marlene
  4. chickadee

chickadee New Member

I'm 62. Was just diagnosed 11 months ago. I have had weird symptoms of something wrong since I was 40. When I shake the family tree, I am suspicious that this is genetic and a neurological condition. I also think that it is (at least for some of us) progressive.
  5. caring

caring New Member

I signed in the 50/60 now we have 60/70 so you guys decide.

I'm 60 and big enough I could be in two groups!!

pat
  6. djm

djm New Member

Posting for my mom age 66, has been diagnosed with FMS since the early 90's. After doing much research, she has decided she has ALWAYS been in pain. Poor Depression childhood, rhuamatic fever as a child. If you need more info ref her, just let me know.

Also my grandmother had this, though she was never diagnosed, died in the 1980's before it was really accepted.
    She also had rhuematic fever.

I am 43 and believe I too have it, and have since I have a teen when I too had rhuematic fever. Not diagnosed as of yet, just don't want to hear it.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/15/2002]
  7. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Can't imagine the suffering you endured for some of you 20+years. I have suffered for the last 5 and am in my 50's. Hats off to you for your patience in dealing with this illness.

Soft hugs.