60 , degrees

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beans, Nov 19, 2002.

1. beans

beans New Member

Here I am drinking coffee its 9:30 Am and so much really needs done before weekend and vacation my husband has.
    If I don't dig in and do bathrooms and sheets and laundry etc.
    No one else will.

Buts its going to be the best day of the week for weather 60 degree's and the bird are calling and so much needs done in the yard.

Yard work does not feel like work the way inside work does.

I have no gump for any of it yet.
    Thats were the coffee is suppose to help.

I hope to go off of it again after all my husbands vacation days when it starts to get cold out side and I can hibernate better in January.

I should toss a coin in the air to see what I will do.

If I did not have CFS I could rush around and do just enough house work and then go out side.

But I am slow and rushing will not come and I will still needs to take a slow pace at yard work.

Beans

2. beans

beans New Member

Here I am drinking coffee its 9:30 Am and so much really needs done before weekend and vacation my husband has.
    If I don't dig in and do bathrooms and sheets and laundry etc.
    No one else will.

Buts its going to be the best day of the week for weather 60 degree's and the bird are calling and so much needs done in the yard.

Yard work does not feel like work the way inside work does.

I have no gump for any of it yet.
    Thats were the coffee is suppose to help.

I hope to go off of it again after all my husbands vacation days when it starts to get cold out side and I can hibernate better in January.

I should toss a coin in the air to see what I will do.

If I did not have CFS I could rush around and do just enough house work and then go out side.

But I am slow and rushing will not come and I will still needs to take a slow pace at yard work.

Beans

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I bet you would enjoy posting on our Chit Chat Forum where we talk about non-FMS/CFS topics. It's a fun group where you can discuss pretty much anything. They tell jokes, act silly, and generally have a good time over there. It's good to get away from our illnesses from time to time.

We try to keep this forum for illness-related topics. Go to the top of the page to the strip where you sign in. You will see "Message Boards." Click on it and it will give you a list of all the forums we have here.

Love, Mikie