-

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Spedding, Oct 16, 2002.

1. Spedding

Spedding New Member

-
    [This Message was Edited on 11/29/2002]
  2. Spedding

Spedding New Member

-
    [This Message was Edited on 11/29/2002]
  3. fibolady

fibolady New Member

although it is late and i'm going to bed, i did get your note printed uncase it got lost.

yes, the ibs/fms/food tolerance thing has become so overwhelming i'm not handling any of it well. i think my biggest problem has been a little information (food tolerance test from accuptuncture/chiro, but not enough info (in our case that is dangerouse because we keep trying, don't get better, cycle continues) of course my rhumy never even brings up "food" just writes that rx and sends me on my way for 3 months. so frustrating to be sick for so long.

same here with the grains on the food tolerance, and have been eating oatmeal everyday (no it did not reduce my chlosterol or make my ibs better!) with blueberries and walnuts and to find out they are all acid forming foods too this week, geez.

i will get with you later because you a fountain of information and support for me, thank you for your continued support. i think i might have your email, pretty sure, so look for something this week. i will sleep better tonight just knowing there is some more information out there that has actually helped someone!

i am still using my bed pillows!

warm regards, fibolady