69mach1

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Aug 23, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi friend! :)

Thanks for always being here for me! You always write to me on my posts and I want to let you know it does not go unnoticed!

You are a good friend and I appreciate your never ending and loyal support!

I also wanted to ask you about the "police station" pick up issue.

It states that my son ( for now ) has to pick up and bring back Cohen for his visitations.......I know my son was nervous so he forgot to ask th judge to change that to they "both" do it equally!

Anyhow being that she insists on causing problems how do we make it so that she has to bring Cohen to the police dept? Do we have to ask the court? I do not think the judge is going to honor this?

I honeslty do not think he has a clue how miserable this girl is and how she tries everything she can to suck us into her misery by making things difficult!

If you know let me know!

Thanks friend!

I hope your feeling better and things are going well write to me when you can!

Love you
    Doxy
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

that since he was caught taking photos of my car outside of a bar and grille...they do karoke there on wednesday....i would take mable there...it was my friday night w/o cody....

and those two dingbats came and followed me and the idiot stood outside holding up a newspaper....taking photo of the outside of this place i was at..and this man i was dating saw my ex taking pics....and walking around my car...so he called the bartender inside to let me know...the bf didn't even know who he was...

the stupid dancer he was w/was sitting in the truck w/him...

he was trying to get a case going that i take him to bars ...first off cody was off at a comic book place where he used play magic cards there from 7-11 pm...

his dad got scolded by the judge and said if she ever hears about that again he will be having a restraining on him...

so of course
    the stupid stripper, oh i mean dancer....hhad to try to retailate along w/him..then they called and made up stuff...called cps on me///claiming i didn't feed my child etc...

they cps lady was p.o. at him...

anwasy...my hands hurting here...

first start w/legal aid, then ask them the question about how he prefers to do the child exchange at the police department to prevent any further escalations in the matter of cohen...

trust me lot's of parents will do this and i would see them waiting for the other parent....

it sounds like the parents of cohen all live in the same city...so that will be good...

you know if he buys any baby stuff he can make copies and send to da's office to have it taken off from child support...like clothing....or daycare...etc...

my attorney just sent my exhb to be letter stating under the recent events of tracy following jodie...she will be taking cody to police station waiting for tracy and he must arrive at evertime it was...to prevent any more verbal assults on jodie by jennifer...or tracy or the stalking...

and jodie has been order to call 911 and she will call police if he follows her...and she has been instructed to wait for him to leave first before she will pull out of the police station....

and if he does this again both ms. jennifer and mr. T will be having restraining order placed upon them...

so after that letter...they were idiot's still and pulled out those pics to the judge..and she reprimanded him and his attorney...for his stalking....

so although this has gotten processessed to day...i am sure there is a way to work it out at the police station...

they could do tis until after the parenting classes...is she chills out..

what is she going to do when your son does get married?

she needs to use all of her negative energy and turn it into positive energy for cohen...

i am sorry she did have options....i know cohen is born and all and i know you wouldn't change it...but she needs to grow up quickly...and move on more cohen's sake..

remember dad has a right to do a wellness check on cohen anytime as well...if he thinks cohen is being left in care of a drunk grandma...etc...

but hopefully mommy will get a grip and want to have some free time to go out and date...

jodie