70+ Age Group

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Karrot, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Karrot

Karrot New Member

For all you all who are 70 and up, sign up! Just need your age now and your age when you started showing symptoms!

Thanks!
    Karrot
  2. Karrot

Karrot New Member

For all you all who are 70 and up, sign up! Just need your age now and your age when you started showing symptoms!

Thanks!
    Karrot
  3. DeeMerrk

DeeMerrk New Member

Hi, I rarely post anymore, am dealing with much too much in my life right now and have been for a long time now. I was recently given information which leads me to believe I am also dealing with Hypothyroidism, and am in the middle of research and finding help. I kept thinking it was just the illnesses getting increasingly worse, but in putting things together could see something elso was going on.

It is a good example for me to be reminded, and to remind all of you out there, that often, our illnesses fall into a common wastebasket and that sometimes there are other things that need to be looked into.

Someone wrote that it would be good to hear from "long time members". It probably would be, but right now I have little to offer on the board. I contributed for quite a while, having been here for two years now, but it is time to sit back and really work at gathering myself together. I do however answer e-mails.

I will be 74 in a few months, and the beginnings of this started so long ago, I can no longer put my finger on it, but was officially diagnosed over 25 years ago. I hate to tell you this, people, but we are not close to moving in on this, and it seldom gets better. I know that is bad news, don't mean to be a "downer" but very few go back to "normal" It is part of your life now. We have to learn by ourselves what works the best for each of us, albeit with all the help and support we can get from our friend here.

Hats off to you dear Moe!! New ground to cover.

Much good will goes with this message: Dee DeeMerrk@aol.com
  4. ggks

ggks New Member

I'm so glad to see the 70+ back on the board. I will be 71 in two months and I HURT. ggks