7106 What are we GRATEFUL for Today????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1sweetie, Aug 1, 2006.

1. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I started a thread like this yesterday hoping that while we all have our problems, we would look each day and share something or things that we are grateful for on this day.

Today I struggled. It's been a hard day.

Here goes:

Today I am thankful that I do have a room where I can separate myself from my family who is not getting it at all lately.

Today I am thankful for this board because I need help with sensory overload and I had a place to go and ask for help.

today I am thankful that my children are grown and that I do not have the stress of a little one needing me when I don't have much to give.

WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR TODAY???
  2. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Today I am thankful for my husband who is my sweetheart and

I am thankful for our 3 children who are so compassionate.

I am thankful for having life and seeing each new day with

hope that I will beat this illness.

I am thankful for this site.

Thanks for a great post!

Love & Hugs

carolin
  3. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

To God
    For my husband and children
    For life
    For a roof over my head, a car to drive, food in my stomach,clothes on my back (not everyone is fortunate enough to have those things)

Grateful i have FM, i could be dying of cancer or something far worse. Dont get me wrong i have days were i wish i was dead, but when i get past it i am glad i am hear
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

Blessedmom2four, I was thinking just that today. I am in terrible pain but am grateful that it isn't worse, isn't cancer, isn't MS or so many other things that it could be.

Today with a 49 Celsius humidex (I think that's about 120), I am grateful for our air conditioned house and air conditioned car.

I am grateful for my DH who has finally learned how to cook over my many years of illness. And now doesn't even mind doing it!

Pepper
  5. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

I am thankful for 1sweetie posting threads like these..to take you mind some where else

I am thankful for my husband

I am thankful for AIR CONDITIONING

I am thankful for my couple good friends

I am thankful for my family

I am thankful for the humming birds that come to feed and play games at my house

I am thankful for the deer that feed out my back door and let me enjoy their beauty..and put on a good rodeo every once in awhile.

I am thankful for this site and all here who help me every day!

I am thankful for my grand children

I am thankful that my children are doing as well as they are

Thanks for the break sweetie!!

Tami
  6. spacee

spacee Member

She has been through the big C and back several times. She is a SURVIVOR!

I am thankful that I am still able to read even though they are pretty easy. I just finished The Secret Lives of Bees. It was so wonderful to me because it takes place in the south where I grew up. It takes place in 1964 and Lilly is 14 years old. I was 14 in too in 1964.

Today, being able to read is a huge blessing for me.

Hugs,

Spacee
  7. angellwolffe

angellwolffe New Member

today i am thankful for my hubby. he took me out shopping and lunch.

the a/c again it was a record high today. and we sleep during the day.

I am also thankful for my best friend. this morning when he came into work, he's on first atm learning a job for a promotion, he saw i was down and came over and gave me the biggest hug and said i was his angel. so i want to share his hug with everyone.

((((((((everyone)))))))

angel