80% Cured from FM/CFS after 12 years. Forget the med frenzy

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by babysnake, Mar 9, 2012.

1. babysnake

babysnake New Member

Hello

This is my first post after i nearly cured myself from Fybromyalgia/CFS. The disease is knows also as Myofibrositis.

I can't really express the joy that i feel now after so many years (12 years) of suffering from it.

The point is: The disease is NOT a physical disease as i tought, it is a LACK of NEUROTRANSMITTERS in the CNS (central nervous system).
    After very long periods of stress (> 6 months) , the tissues in the brain that produces these neurotransmitters (and maybe also the receptors) are nearly destroyed by long-term stress. (Serotonine, Dopamine, etc).

The information from the body to the neuroreceptors in the brain now comes altered and in pieces and the brain can't understand most of it and transforms it into pain because it is an invalid status for it.

If you really have symptoms like i had (pain - dizziness - pseudo pain) in ALL your body that moves from place to place, permanent tiredness, lack of energy and is nothing localized but it moves (but most of it is in the shoulders - neck -head-spine) area then you have it.

I was really feeling all the time that i have little to no control over my hurting body and sometimes i was wondering how can i walk. - and i also had sexual problems (i'm a boy) as not feeling any pleasure from the sexual act and no excitement for it. Also my head felt like a baloon all the time.

I tried everything in these 12 years, i saw many doctors but they all shrug.
    I've done tons of analysis and they all were good except for the hypofize hormon - wich later i found it gets high when there are dopamine problems.

I searched and searchd on the web until i found a naturist doctor saying is from chronic mononucleosis and i went and i did the test - i had it (Epstein-Barr virus) but it was just the marker. The disease is long gone because the body naturally fights it and kills it. So the naturist lady gave me many vitamins and herbs. Well the herb helped but only when i took it. When i didnt i was awful again. It is the astragalus - echinacea herb that really work - you feel much better- but dont solve the main problem.

Later in 2009 when i tried again and by recommendation from a friend i went to the lady doctor that cured me i showed her the herbs that help me and told her the whole story. She for the first time diagnosed me officially as FM/CFS, it was the first doctor and knew about it. She works at a big hospital here in Romania.
    She said: "Of cours these herbs help you cause they are anti-oxidants" and prolong the life of the neuotransmitters.

So, i was skeptic at the start when she said it is not a physical issue and all cause i know in not a loonie. But really she convinced me to do as she said.

She told me: Exercise every day got to gym - bycycle - fitness or swimming, or as much as you can. You can keep your herbs and take them. And eat foods rich in tryptofan (bananas turkey etc). And massage she told me but i didnt do massage.

Anyway i did like 2 times a week for 6 months gym - bycycle and shoulder - back exercises with small weights - 2-5kg and really kept at it.
    i didnt feel much better at the start but in time and after i finished these 6 months i was starting to feel much better( in the next 6 monts when i took a break from the exercising my body started to feel better with time) . And i also gave up herbs and vytamines cause i didnt need them to feel good. I was already much better.

Then in this winter i did again 2 months of gym and now i can tell you i feel like 80% cured in real.

So, i write now cause now im sure what im talkign about. Before i wasnt sure and i didnt wanted to maybe mislead anybody.

So, forget the meds! GO TO GYM or swimming at least 2 times/week and really work your body with bycile and realtively small wights - ask the instructor for shoulder and back pain what exercises to do. The movement and prolonged light-effort really stimulate regeneration of the neurotransmitter tissus in your brain. And eat well.(tryptofan rich foods - serach on google)

If you are feelign aweful you can take astragalus-echinacea herbs as they are natural anti-depressants (powerful antioxidants - delay the oxidation of neurotransmitters ) - but this is only a temporary solution. Exercise! This will cure you!

Your head hurts because the brain has no neurotransmitters to work with, to live with and all the vessesls in your brain are dilated to get more neurotransmitters from the blood.

This is the only thing that worked for me. In the hope i helped you and you start to cure and feel better i wish you to really do so.

Christian.
  2. luigi21

luigi21 Member

Thank you for your post Christian, i looked into the chemicals missing in the brain and looked up foods which contained them, your right turkey does contain tryptofan hence we usually feel relaxed and tired after eating it at christmas. And i agree exercise does help, week muscles cause pain in themselves, and i was feeling better when i was exercises, i was doing pilates and a bit of dancing, or taking the dog out for long walks because thats what i enjoyed. but i got real sick, had severe allergic reaction to local anaesthic, put me in hospital, and i haven't been able to pull myself out of it yet. so starting with chi quong (thinks thats how you spell it) gonna start gradual. yeah when i visited my rheumy he said the grey matter esp in the hypothalumus ( the memory) is shrunk, although grey matter loss can also be found in PTSD and depression etc. Thats why they'd started giving out that dopamine drug they give to parkinsons patients, although if you talk to a parkinsons patient they'd tell you they don't think thats right because the side effects are hard to tolerate even for them. anyway thats when i looked up foods that contain our missing chemicals. i don't know christian, just gotta give these things a go haven't you, i'm very grateful for your post, and your persistant in getting your experience and message out there

thank you from you to me, luigi