9/11, ANY FLIGHTATTENDANTS WITH FMS OUT THERE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ponygirl, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Ponygirl

Ponygirl New Member

Tried to get some answers on the weekend of Labor day. No responses. Now because of the day it is I was wondering if I'll get some response. My deal is I've been flying for 25 years and have on many occasions been exposed to chemicals on the plane thru the airsystem which are so similar to gulfwar syndrome chemicals. I have had FMS for at least 5 years also, Myofascial pain too. So , looking for a connection between flying with the toxic exposure. Staying on the ground today, the stress is too much for me to handle and I dont want a flare up. Hope you all take good care of yourselves today, and say a prayer for all the losses that were suffered. FLY SAFE.
  2. Ponygirl

Ponygirl New Member

Tried to get some answers on the weekend of Labor day. No responses. Now because of the day it is I was wondering if I'll get some response. My deal is I've been flying for 25 years and have on many occasions been exposed to chemicals on the plane thru the airsystem which are so similar to gulfwar syndrome chemicals. I have had FMS for at least 5 years also, Myofascial pain too. So , looking for a connection between flying with the toxic exposure. Staying on the ground today, the stress is too much for me to handle and I dont want a flare up. Hope you all take good care of yourselves today, and say a prayer for all the losses that were suffered. FLY SAFE.